"Hang in there, Nii-san!"

🗡'If only I had listened to mom and not went out today I could've saved them!'

"Just hang in there, nii-San, everything is going to be just fine!"🗡

"Mom I'll be fine I promise!" "Ah- Are you sure you'll come back safe!" "Don't worry so much mom! I'll come back unharmed! I promise!" I grinned at my mom as she finally gave in to let me go to the town with Tanjiro

"Mom I'll be fine I promise!" "Ah- Are you sure you'll come back safe!" "Don't worry so much mom! I'll come back unharmed! I promise!" I grinned at my mom as she finally gave in to let me go to the town with Tanjiro. I was excited because I had only gone with him once or twice when I was little, so I didn't remember much. It was snowing, and quite cloudy, and I was wearing a light purple kimono with pinkish squares on them, and a purple haori with white gloves to keep my hands warm. I went down the mountain with my brother who had on a blue scarf, a long-ish white Montsuki kimono, a green and black checkered haori, and almost-black trousers with his signature shoes.

We were chatting away like we usually did when we hung out for the whole day, after selling half the coal, "Ah, I forgot my gloves! Here Nezuko," he said as he handed me the rest of the coal to sell. "I'll be right back okay!" "Oh, alright..." 'I kinda wanted to spend the whole day with you, Nii-San. You're always away, making money to provide for us, ever since father was...' I shook my head to get those negative thoughts out, and put on a smile and started selling the rest of the coal.

"Tanjiro isn't back yet. I wonder if something happened to him. I hope it's nothing to worry about..."

"Ah, I forgot my gloves! Here Nezuko," I hated to leave her like this but my hands were really cold

"Ah, I forgot my gloves! Here Nezuko," I hated to leave her like this but my hands were really cold... "I'll be right back okay!" "Oh, alright..." I handed her the basket, and then ran off to get my gloves. I wouldn't be that long, Nezuko will be fine.

I was nearing the edge of the town when an awful sent caught my nose. 'I've never smelt this before..'
I didn't really think much of it, but as I kept walking it started getting stronger, to the point where I had to block some of it out by covering my nose with my scarf. 'Oh there's another sent now, I hope it's bet- IS THAT BLOOD!?'