Chapter 5

GERARD'S POV

"Wha-what's ha-happening here?"

Was all that would escape from Mikey's throat.

I couldn't think of anything to say so I jut grabbed Frank's hand and intertwined it with mine for Mikey to see. I squeezed and Frank squeezed back in approval of my decision to tell show Mikes our love.

Frank managed to break the silence by boldly saying,

" We fucking love each other and if you have a problem with that, you can get the fuck out."

He ended his statement with a big make out session right in front of Mikes. I didn't care, all I felt was Frank's sloppy kisses on my soft lips.

"Alright guys," Mikey said,"I'm cool with you being gay and all, just don't be doin' that shit while I'm around--Jeez."

I laughed and stood up to pat Mikey's back.

"Love you, little bro."

Everyone's face was plastered with a big smile. Since someone knew about us, we had to tell mom.

Frankie and I waited on the couch with our fingers wrapped in another's, then finally a key rattled the lock.

In bursted my mother with her hair messed up and her clothes wrinkled from a hard day at work. Mom turned her head to see me as her gaze moved to the boys hand that mine was clasped in, her expression immediately turned to confusion.

"A-are you guys... together?"

I replied, "Yes mom, this is my boyfriend, Frank."

Mom's face went from confusion to a large grin.

"I KNEW YOU GUYS WERE A COUPLE! YOU'RE SO CUTE TOGETHER!"

I squeezed Frank's hand before getting up to pull my mother into a warm embrace, she whispered in my ear,

"This one is cuter than all the other girls you've brought here put together."

I knew that, I was still astonished that I could land such an adorable boyfriend.... All to myself.

Moms voice erupted from the silence of only smiles and relief,

"I'm fine with this whole thing," shaking her finger at both of us," but we have to set some ground rules, first, no sex I don't wanna walk in on any of that," I cringed at the thought of my mom walking in on me and Frank... Ew,

" Second, I don't want you two sleeping together, you can have sleepovers, but not in the same bed. And last, I want you both to feel free to ask any questions...IM THE COOL MOM!"

I snickered at the last part, which was followed by a small spank in the face from my mom...she was pretty cool, I couldn't ever admit it though.

Frank and I had gotten up from the couch and decided to go for a walk. As we began walking with our hands in another's random strangers would make disgusted faces, I didn't care I was too happy for that shit. I was with the one that I loved, even though Frank and I hadn't been together that long, it's just...felt right. I was staring at my feet when a small hand grabbed my ass right as an old woman passed by us. My face turned 3 different shades of red and pink at the PDA. WHATEVER THOUGH! At least it was Frank's hand squeezing me.

"So, that's good that your mom supported us, I was so nervous I almost shat myself when she walked in." Frank confessed, I replied,

"HAHA what would she even do? Hit you with a hammer?"

"Well, what if she banished me from your house and forbade me from seeing my beloved Gee-Bear?!?" Frank sarcastically and dramatically sneered.

I hated that name, Gee-Bear, 'fuck you mom for giving me that nickname, I'll never live it down' I thought to myself as Frank continued to laugh at my pet name. I silenced the snickering,

"So are we going to tell your parents, Frankie?" Frank's smile turned to shocked realization,

"I-I can't tell my mom! I just can't!"

I patted Frank's heavy heaving back whispering,

"It's ok babe, we don't have to tell her, it's okay."

Frank's nervousness faded as he pulled me into a tight hug. He looked up at me at kissed my lips, the way no one could, the way only I could be kissed, by Frank FUCKING Iero, my boyfriend.