I give her a quick smile before walking up the stairs, heading to my bedroom. I open the door, and just walk straight in before paying attention to my surroundings. As i check the room for my belongings, i hear Harry's voice saying, "Mrs. Weasley is right, you know."

"Holy fuck you scared me," I flinch, seeing Harry sitting down on a chair. He laughs as he gets up, putting his hands on his pockets,"Sorry, love."

Harry continues to saunter over towards me, he lifts his hands and rests them on either sides of my face, "But she's right."
I lift an eyebrows, "What do you mean?"

"I adore you so much, Y/n," He says softly, "You've risked everything just to be here with me. You picked me over your biological family, over your brother. You're risking your life.. Just know, i'll do the same for you. I'll do anything for you, okay?"

"I know, Harry," I nod, smiling as Harry leans closer and closer to me, until our lips finally meet.

The train ride back to Hogwarts was alright. I mean, it was average, nothing special. Although Hermione wasn't with us, instead Lavender Brown sat with us at our compartment. I wanted to go look for Hermione but i couldn't leave Harry alone either.

It was so awkward between us and those two though, Ron and Lavender snogged almost during the whole ride, while Harry and i just decided to sleep on each other's shoulders, to not see whatever they were doing.

After Dumbledore's welcoming speech, i was already exhausted. That's why i didn't bother talking to Draco. I'll see him tomorrow. Harry and i walk together to the common room, with his arm around me.

"Next year is our last year at Hogwarts," Harry sighs, as my lips curve into a smirk. "How do you feel?" I ask him, and he shrugs, "I dunno.. Sad that we have to leave this place, but excited for a whole new life with you."

"Me too," I smile, looking up at Harry. By the time we get to the common room, it's already empty. Everyone's upstairs, resting after a tiring day. Except two people.. Dean and Ginny.

Harry gives me a knowing look, smirking slightly as he clears his throat, making both Ginny and Dean flinch. They scoot away from each other, as their cheeks turn bright red. "Hey, Harry," Dean greets, "Didn't see you there."

"Of course you didn't," Harry jokes, as a giggle escape my lips, "It's alright, Dean. I'm happy for you, really." Harry then continues walking, dragging me with him. "We should go on a double date sometimes, and Dean should stay with us at the burrow too during the holidays," I continue, giving Ginny a knowing look. "Sure, that would be lovely," She replies shyly.

"Carry on then!" He says to Dean and Ginny, while leading me up to my dorm.
"Soooo.. The common room's taken," Harry says, playfully rolling his eyes. "So what? Were you planning something to do there?" I ask, lifting an eyebrow. "Yeah, actually, i did," Harry smirks, as i roll my eyes. I reach for the door knob to my bedroom, but he stops me.

"Are you free tomorrow?" He asks, and i feel my eyebrows furrow, "Just the same ol' classes. Oh and i think i'm going to talk to Draco after school. Why?"

"Oh, it's nothing," He shakes his head, "I'll see you in the morning, Bubbles. Sleep tight," Harry kisses the top of my forehead before he walks away, waving off.

I enter my dorm room, greeted by Hermione. She's the only one who is still up. Me and Harry walked around the castle for ages, i presume, because everyone else is already fast asleep.

"Hey, Hermione," I smile, as i walk over to my bed. Hermione's bed is across mine, so she smiles back while standing up, walking over to my bed, "Hi, Y/n. Good christmas?"