chapter 8

Sabrina's Pov:

I couldn't stop thinking about last night. I kissed Uriah Shelton. It was the greatest day of my life.

Today was Saturday and that means we had the day off from filming girl meets world so I texted Uriah and told him to come over.

*Text conversation*

Sabrina- Hey Uriah! I miss you already!

Uriah- I miss you to b!

Sabrina- well then you should come over.

Uriah- You know what. I think I will.

Sabrina- yay! I'll be waiting!

Uriah- be there in 10.

*end of text conversation*

As soon as I heard the door bell ring I knew it was Uriah. I ran to the front door and when I opened it I jumped into his arms and kissed him as he kissed back.

"I love you" he said.

"I love you to" I said as I started to pull him towards my bedroom.

My parents were both at work and Sarah was with her boyfriend so it was just Uriah and I at my house. I was excited to be alone with him.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked as we sat on my bed.

"How about this." I said moving closer to and kissed him. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms around my waist. I started to lean against him causing him to to lay on my bed as l layed on top of him. He started to move his hands lower down my back until someone walked into my room.

"Eh hmm" Sarah was standing in my door way.

I quickly got off of Uriah and we both sat there embarrassed.

"Hey Sarah" I said trying to play it cool.

"Hey..... So I see you to are a thing now."

"Yeah we are."

"Well you guys are just adorable!" She said smiling. "I'm going to go down stairs and watch a movie with Peyton. But don't get to crazy. And Uriah...... Watch where your hands go." She said scolding him as she walked away and closes the door.

"Well that went better than I thought it would." Uriah said relived.

"Yeah it sure did"

"Now where were we?" He asked.

We went back to where we were before for about 20 minutes, than we got tired at decided to watch a movie. He didn't really care what we put on so I put on the vow. Through out the movie I was crying and yelling "just kiss her! She'll remember you if you kiss her!".

"So this is what its going to be like being your boyfriend?" Uriah asked.

"Yup! But I never acted like this with Bradley.... He was always so serious. I couldn't be my self around him."

"Well your with me now. And I love it when you act yourself." He said as I leaned my head into his shoulder and he kissed my head.

Uriah's Pov:

God I love Sabrina. She's so gorgeous and funny and just perfect. I loved spending time with her. I was glad to finally call her my girlfriend.

Sabrina had fallen asleep while watching the vow. I got up slowly trying not to wake her up.

I walked into her kitchen because I was thirsty. Sarah was already in there making food.

"I've always liked you and Sabrina together." She said standing next to me.

"Really? Since when?"

"Since you auditioned. When she came home that night she wouldn't stop talking about you."

"What did she say?"

"She was talking about how cute you are and how nice you are."

"Really? She said that?" I said smiling.

"Yeah she did." Then sarah's voice changed from loving to serious. "And she really likes you. So you better not hurt her."

"Don't worry, I won't..... I love her" I said walking back to Sabrina's room.

When I walked into her room she was still asleep but as I sat on her bed she woke up.

"Hey, where did you go?" She asked.

"I went to your kitchen. I was talking to Sarah."

"Oh. What do you want to do?"

"Well, do you want to go to the park?"

"Yeah!" She said happily. We both put on our shoes and I drove us to the park.

Right when we got there, before I even parked, Sabrina jumped out of the car and ran to the swings. She's so cute.

I ran out an joined her at the swings.

"Did you know that the swings are my favorite thing at the park." She said kicking her legs back and forth.

"I can tell." I laughed.

She then jumped off of the swings and ran around the grass. I watched her run for a little while then she stopped and sat on the ground.

"What's wrong?" I asked sitting next to her.

"I'm really happy. I never thought I would be happy after finding out that Bradley cheated on me."

"So if your happy then why do you look sad?"

"I guess it just still hurts." She started to cry.

"Don't cry." I said as she leaned her head on my shoulder. "You have someone who cares about you so much. And always will."

"Who?" She asked looking at me in the eyes.

"Me. Sabrina, I love you more than I've ever loved anyone else." We both leaned in and she wrapped her arms around my neck as I wrapped mine around her waist. We kept kissing for a while until some little kids walked by and said "Ewww!"

We left the park and I drove us back to her house. We spent the rest of the day together. It was amazing. I love her so much.

Hey guys!!! I just really wanted this chapter to be about Uriah and Sabrina. I hope you liked it.

Omg! Farkle's choice was amazing! I seriously love him so much! He's like my dream boyfriend! He loves and cares about Riley and Maya so much. And no matter what they do he will always love them.