Chapter 2

-Olivia's POV-

It's been two months since I first met the Stabler twins and there gorgeous father. Me and Elliot have grown somewhat closer, but I think our relationship is strictly teacher-parent. I was cleaning the classroom, the only two kids who were left were Lizzie and Dickie, when I got a phone call.

"Ms.Bensons classroom.?" I answer, holding the phone between my shoulder and ear while picking up blocks.

"Hello Ms.Benson." he said. I stopped what I was doing and smiled.

"Hello Mr.Stabler. For what do I owe this pleasure?" I as casually.

"Well you do have my kids, but I was wondering if you would like to have dinner with me an the kids tonight since her birthday is this weekend. They are going to their grandmas afterwards."

"Ummmm... well I don't know i may be busy." I say and smiled for a minute. He let out a sigh, before cussing himself out. "elliot. Chill. I'm kidding. I would love to have dinner with you guys. Where we going?"

"Well actually, we are having it at my house. We are going to buy some pizzas, and my squad is coming over. Then maybe play games, and eat cake until the kids leave. Then the will hang out." he said, and I could tell he was smiling.

"Sounds good. So I don't have to dress up." I say laughing. "cause it's really hot out and I don't really want to be stuffed in a dress."

"Well dress confortably. Wear sweatpants for all I care, I don't care, I'm just glad your coming."

"I'm glad you invited me." I say smiling. "so when will I be expecting you to pick the kids up?" I ask hoping to see him soon.

"I'm parking now. See ya in a minute liv." he said then hung up. I continued picking up the blocks, then moved onto picking up random toys that were everywhere, until I heard the kids yell.

"DADDY.!!" They said as they ran to him.

"Hey guys." he said leaning down to give them each a hug.

"We had so much fun today" They said running to get there drawings. In the meantime he walked over to me.

"So what time is dinner?" I ask breaking the silence.

"Whatever time you get there. But the kids leave at 6:00, so come earlier then that." He says smiling, leaning against a shelf, facing me.

"Okay." I say, and the kids come running back. "I wasn't there during crafts today. What did you guys draw?" I said bending down to the kids height.

"I drew me, Lizzie, and daddy by our house." Dickie said showing us.

"I drew me and Dickie holding hands, and then over there." she said pointing to the picture. "that's daddy and you holding hands." she said smiling. I look up at Elliot to see him wide eyes with surprise.

"They are great." I said standing up.

"Ms.Benson can you come to our house for dinner?" Lizzie says, as I pick her up.

"I wouldn't miss it for anything." I said as she laid her head on my shoulder.

"I'll tell you what.?" I said catching her attention. Then I leaned and whispered. "how about you come with me to my house to feed my dog, then we can get your present and head over to your house for cake?"

"Yea." she says happily.

"So, how about I take Lizzie, and we have girl time. Then you guys can have guy time." I said to elliot, as I hold Lizzie and he holds Dickie.