"We got this last night for you," Kyla says, "after what happened on your first day we've been worried."

Charlotte nods along, while confused as to what she meant. "There's nothing to worry about, girls." Holding out her hand, they passed the envelope labeled To Miss Bolton. Opening it up, her eyes widen when seeing a feel well soon card in front of her. Looking back up to the girls, Charlotte opened the card up just to see a list of different medicines (all named with their scientific names, all of which she's never heard of).

Charlotte was infinitely grateful when the Doctor finally came to the table, sitting down across from her, he looks to the group of girls standing in front of them. "Hello! Laura, Kyla, Alex, how are you?"

"We were just giving Miss Bolton our card, Mr. Smith," said Laura.

Once giving the card to him, the Doctor's glanced over to her before giving a tight smile to the friend group. "Well, that's a very nice thing for you three to do," he told them, before motioning for them to go back to their table. "I'll see you three in physics."

Handing the card back to her, Charlotte chuckles as she sets it onto the table. "I seriously have no clue what's up with them."

"Or maybe it's vice versa." The Doctor leaned over his lunch, scanning her face like a test. "And they don't know what's wrong with you?"

After two long seconds of him staring at her, Charlotte snapped her fingers in his face. "Hello...? I just spilled my coffee is all."

He nods. "Alright. How were your classes?"

As Charlotte spoke on the documentary she decided to show her classes, the Doctor used his fork and took one of her chips. Instead of eating it, though, he just inspected it closely while Rose came to clean the tables.

"Two days," she whispered in annoyance as she scrubbed their table.

"Sorry, could you just..." the Doctor points at a spot she missed with the chip on the fork. "There's a bit of gravy."

Rose wiped off the gravy. "Two days, we've been here," she reminds them.

"Blame Mickey," said the Doctor, "he's the one who put us onto this. And he was right." He opened the card- showing the long list of impossible treatments for Charlotte, some of which weren't from this part of the universe. "These kids have knowledge way beyond planet Earth."

Rose nods, looking down at Charlotte's untouched plate of chips. "You eating those chips?"

"They're a bit... stale," Charlotte warned Rose before she took one for herself.

"I think they're gorgeous," Rose comments before sitting down to take more. "Wish I had school dinners like this."

The Doctor, on the other hand, remains suspicious as he looks around at the cafeteria. "It's very well behaved, this place." Rose hummed between the chips. "I thought there'd be happy-slapping hoodies. Happy-slapping hoodies with ASBOs. Happy-slapping hoodies with ASBOs and ringtones." He looks back to Charlotte, who gave him a blank stare as he spoke. "Yeah? Oh, yeah! Don't tell me I don't fit in."

Another dinner lady comes up to their table, glaring when seeing Rose. "You are not permitted to leave your station during a sitting," she tells her.

Standing up, Rose says, "I was talking to these teachers."

"Hello!" the Doctor waves and Charlotte kicked him from under the table. Does he want to get Rose fired?

"She doesn't like the chips," Rose tells her boss.

CHARLOTTE ::: DW¹जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें