𝘓𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮 𝘧𝘵. 𝘮𝘪𝘺𝘢 𝘢𝘵𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘶

Start from the beginning

"wait you know her too" suna asked

"well yea, you and her aren't so close but you guys talk every now and then, i thought you would already find who she is but your just an idiot suna"

"oh whatever i'll find her and make you say i'm not an idiot" he pouted

"like that'll happen"akagi says

"what do you mean by that?"

"she's to hard for you to notice or even keep track off, she's like a shadow, can't be seen without light, it'll be hard for you to even notice her or even find who she is, but just know she's a pretty girl with a pretty personality and just doesn't show it, she likes the shadows it's like her home"

"well i wouldn't say she likes the shadows too much, she tells me she wishes she stood out sometimes or atleast she was normal, she can't really make friends"

"either way i'll find her" suna said.

"good luck, it's just about time to head to school little kids" akagi said putting his stuff in the sink

"akagi i don't know who you're calling a little kid but i'm more mature than you'll ever be"

"really y/n remember when you were 3 you out your moms thong on your head and wore it around the park?"

"hey you can't say anything if you didn't the same with you're moms"

suna laughed at us as we argued back and forth, out the apartment doors and off to school.

when we reached one block away from the school i stopped and waved them goodbye.

"ok you guys, this is where you leave me to walk by myself, Mr. popular suna rintarou~ and Mr. Akagi the other popular volleyball player"

"wait why are we leaving you?" suna asked

"well, i don't fully walk with akagi to school he drops me off here and i wait a few minutes till i start walking or else i'll get attacked by his fan girls and i don't wanna be noticed by people you know?" you told him

"yea and with you with me there will be even more dan girls than ever, mr. hot fox" akagi said.

"oh ok well y/n will you sit with us at lunch?"

"nope, i'm not allowed to anymore i forbid myself too"

"awe ok, well i'll see you in class ok" he smiled and walked off with akagi.

you smiled and took you're phone out, you started to text suna without him knowing it's you, till you had to walk off to school.

about a few minutes pass and you start to walk off to school, you put you're earphones on and jammed to music and walked to school, as you entered the building you went to class and sat in you're seat.

you forgot to call your boss and called her in class. you dialed her number and waited for her to pick up.

"hey ms. tamiyo"

"oh hey y/n i noticed you didn't tell me your weren't going to be at work?"

"oh yea i'm sorry i busy studying with my study partner and i had volleyball try outs, i'll make sure to head straight to the cafe after volleyball practice"

"ok please do because 2 of our employees called for a day off because one of them are going on vacation for this weekend and the other has her family coming over to visit so she wants to spend time with them, and i need you to cover for their shifts"

"yea that'll be fine, what are the times?"

"just your start your shift at you're normal time but you have to stay for another 2 hours, and do their works"