SP Skills

• Binding Order - Lumine draws out multiple sheets of paper around him and sends them up, thereafter descending and surrounding the targeted enemy. Two chains surround the enemy, immobilizing them from moving like a cage. He then pushes a sheet of paper toward the trapped enemy, causing the cage to contract around them before they are blasted away by a powerful force.

• Azure Blaze - summon a sphere of blue-white flames 6 to 7 meters in diameter, that would everything melt in it surrounding.

• Blazing Dragon - create a fire dragon to rip through enemies.

• Sapphire Serpent - shoot a dragon but made of blue flames.

• Stone Wyvern - compound of wind magic and gravity magic to form a storm dragon.

• Frost Wyrm - compound of ice magic and gravity magic to form a frost worm.

• Lightning Wyrm - shoots a dragon made of lightning.

• Big Bang - Show foes the moment of creation with a mana-infused spell.

• Black Hole - Sends a giant black hole down to trap the enemy.

• Chaos Bloom - Lumine produces a sphere of light in one hand and a sphere of darkness in the other hand. He then merges both spheres together and crushes them, creating a shock wave that shatters the floor and damages the enemy.

• Tetra Disaster - casts four, typically strong, elemental spells immediately following each other. Earthquake, Tidal Wave, Cyclone, and Explosion.

• Elemental Boost - Buffs an ally's every element resistance and attacks.

• Focus Concentration - Raises an ally's critical hit chances and decrease miss hits chances.

EXE Drive

• Five Heavenly Dragon - magic that summons the extremely powerful five elemental dragons (Thunder, Azure/Flame, Storm, Ice, Earth) simultaneously.

• Starfall Elementia - Rains down meteors and spheres of light. (Extend) then continuing casting spells with Dual the Sol, Aquarius Sphere, Eternity Swarm, Prism Stars, Shining Gate, Nova Explosion, Maxwell Minimus, Dimensional Material, and Blue Earth.

• Juggernaut Break (Lumine & Blanc) - Blanc slams her hammer into the ground, making huge cracks that radiate from the impact zone. From the air, Lumine sends down a large stone like a meteor into the cracks and twirls it with wind magic, sending the resulting large stones into the target. Blanc then charge through the flying stones and slam her weapon into the target, sending it hurdling into the distance.

• Elemental Link (Lumine & Ram) - Ram begins spinning her wand, creating a portal of ice in front of her, which Lumine copies to make a portal of fire and summon 2 glyphs of two other elements. All 4 portals begin releasing of stream of their respective element, which merge and strike at their mutual target. At the very end, all elements gather beneath their enemy before exploding.

• Full-Powered Azure Flame (Lumine & Rom) - Rom cheers and buffs/boosts Lumine before he summon a giant ball of blue fire and fires at the enemy.

• Celsius Calibur (Lumine, Blanc, Rom & Ram) - begins with Lumine channeling the surrounding energy into his hand, while Blanc strikes through the enemy with her hammer before she jumps back and Ron and Ram freezes the enemy. Lumine sends his collected ball of energy into the air before commanding it to drop down onto the enemy to deal several rapid hits. Finally, Lumine, Ram and Rom summons a weapon known as the "Celsius Calibur" to replace Blanc's hammer, before slashing down into the enemy, creating a large burst of ice and damage upon contact.

• Apocalyptic Sforzando (Damian & Lumine) - Lumime takes out four papers and creates four magic, elemental circles around him with them. Reminiscent of a revolver's chambers, each magic circle shoots an elementally-charged orb at the target while switching to the next circle in a clockwise direction, Damian using his punches as a trigger. The first orb explodes into a plume of water, the second orb freezes the plume, the third orb shatters the ice with electricity, and the fourth orb explodes with earthly power. Finally, Lumine and Damian shoots a large continuous beam at the target.

• Nuclear Fusion (Geno & Lumine) - Geno draws his sword behind him as an aura of light manifests at his feet, while Lumine casting as a water-imbued emblem appears beneath him. Geno then charges and performs an upward slash that launches their opponent into the air, followed by Lumine performing a downward swing with his hand, sending a water sphere at his partner, who is now in midair. When the water sphere touches Geno, it bursts with a blue dome that conjures a series of blue rings that go above Geno while he spin-leaps through them. Achieving the apex of his leap, Geno draws his sword to his side, pointing its blade at the enemy as it charges with blue energy, then tosses his weapon like a lance at his target, and the enemy is covered in an explosion of water that cracks with lightning.

• Rain of Weapons and Magic (Lumine & Louis) - Rain millions of weapons and magics upon the enemies.