After arguing with Xander about whether or not he should stay , I managed to push him out of the house.

I called Natalie to come over , silently scolded myself for actually letting Xander leave , when I desperately wanted company.

Not long later , there was a knock on my door and I greeted Natalie.

We spent most of the morning watching movies and talking before she came in with two chicken sandwiches.

I held it to my mouth , until the smell made me gag and I ran to the nearest bathroom , once again emptying my stomach for the third time that day.

"Are you ill?" Natalie asked , holding my hair back for me and have gotten me a glass of water.

"No , I was sick this morning so I think I ate something bad." I explained , being led back to the living room.

Refraining from eating the chicken sandwich , I opted for the chocolate instead.

"Sickness huh?" She questioned , something on her mind but I ignored it.

"So how have you and Xander been?" She asked suggestively.

"Great , we're going at it like rabbits non stop. I think there is something wrong with me though , I'm always horny." I explained to her.

Watching her eyebrows shoot up in surprise before the biggest grin was set on her face.

"What?" I asked creeped out by her expression.

"Do you think maybe it's possible that you could be pregnant?" She suggested , and I immediately scoffed at the idea.

"No way , I'm on birth control."

"Birth control is only 99% effective , and even more risky if not using a condom." I felt my face drain of colour at what she said.

"We don't use condoms." I whispered "we've never used a condom!" I looked her in horror.

Fuck , I can't be pregnant.

I don't want to be pregnant.

I started to panic , pacing back in forth in front of the sofa.

"Hey , hey , it's okay. You may not be. Like you said it could have just been something you ate , and maybe you're just naturally a sex driven horn dog wolf. Who knows?" I glared in her direction.

"What do I do?" I mumbled.

"I suggest taking a pregnancy test."

I sat back down , my head in my hands , thinking over the possibility.

"Okay."

"Okay , great I have some at my house , come on."

We got into my car and soon arrived at Natalies place. Lucas was at training today and helping Xander with some stuff so we was alone.

Rushing up to her bathroom , she handed me a couple of sticks and I only looked at it in horror.

"I can't do this." I said stepping away from it.

"Yes you can." She placed it in my hands and pushed me into the bathroom , shutting the door in my face.

Taking a deep breath , I paced for a while. Natalie shouting at me to just pee on the damn thing.

And eventually I did. I sat in the shower , refusing to look at it. Knowing my three minutes was up 7 minutes ago.

Natalie had gone down stairs to leave me to my privacy before she knocked on the door asking me if i was alright.

"Come on Katrina. You may not even be pregnant"

Pushing myself through , insulting myself.

Come on you pussy. Just look.

Taking a few deep breaths , I stood up and made my way over to the counter and slowly turned the stick around.

Two lines.

I checked the others aswell.

Two lines.

Two lines.

Pregnant.

Pregnant.

A sob escaped my lips as I threw the sticks away from me , smashing it against the wall.

Falling to my knees I leant against the wall , silent tears falling down my face.

It's too soon.

"Katrina , speak with me." She knocked on the door and sadly it wasn't even locked so she barged in when I didn't answer her.

Seeing my red eyed face , she dropped to the floor beside me and looked at me in concern before looking around the room to see the pregnancy tests I had thrown.

She picked one up and I looked away.

"Pregnant." She whispered and I saw her smile form the corner of my eye before it fell when she looked at me again.

"Why are you sad? This is a gift." She explained , trying to comfort me but I didn't want to talk about it.

I stood up and walked down stairs to her kitchen and searched her cupboards until I found a bottle of Jack Daniels , pouring myself a glass and I see Natalie walk in , her eyes widening at me , before rushing over a snatching away the alcohol.

Growling at her and demanding she give it back.

"Whether you want to accept it or not Katrina. You.are.pregnant. Which means you can not drink." She spoke sternly almost angrily at me.

My eyes held hers and I couldn't help it as I broke down. My head falling onto the countertop , shaking my head as tears fell.

She hugged me from behind and whispered soothing things.

"Why are you sad? Do you not want this baby?" I only looked at her , which was enough to give her an answer.

Her face held sorrow , pain and sadness.

"Come on."

She led me through to the living room , where she looked through a cabinet before pulling out a photo album.

"It's only been a couple of weeks that I've been pregnant but I wanted to record everything." She explained to me.

She flipped through the book , showing me pictures of her pregnancy so far. Ultrasounds , the test. When she told Lucas , when she told Xander and I.

But the picture that held Xander and I , I was smiling at Natalie and Lucas while Xander's eyes were on my stomach with a soft smile. It made my heart clench.

I wasn't ready for a baby. Mentally. I had not long gotten over the discomfort of wanting to have one. And I wanted Xander to myself for longer.

I knew he wanted children with me and while I said to him I did , it wasn't quite the entire truth. A part of me didn't. And I didn't know what to do about it. I didn't want to resent the child and I know I never would but I also didn't want to neglect the child because I wasn't mentally prepared.

The child was made out of love , or maybe the angry sex , who knows. I'm sure I'd try my very hardest to love he or she with everything I had.

I just need to find a way to tell Xander.

------------------------

She's pregnant!!! Agh , who's not surprised?