-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 1

Start from the beginning

"There's no reason to shout, Bisa..." Kojo said, voice a lot quieter.

The sound of a ringing bell reached their ears. "I'm over here." The man responds, not looking up from his task of folding laundry. "If you're concerned about your sister's well-being, then don't be. I can assure you she is fine." Kane dismissed.

"Are we talking about the same, [Y/n]?" Bisa face twisted into a look of annoyance.

"Yes, Bisa, we are." He sighed, placing the towels inside of the nearby basket. "She just needs her space for the day."

"But she's supposed to be up!" Bisa argued. "She needs to be helping us with our project!" She stomped her feet, face turning an interesting shade of red. "It's not fair!" Feeling a tantrum coming along, Kane took a step back.

"Alex!" He called out, not knowing how to deal with the situation.

"What the hell is going on in here?" Alex groaned, sluggishly pulling himself across the room. "I just got [Y/n] out of bed to take a shower."

"[Y/n] is being a terrible teenager!" Bisa shouted. "She's not being responsible and helping us out!"

"What are you talking about?" He questioned, rubbing his forehead trying to soothe his headache.

Since their whole mission Kojo spoke up, "Well, we have a project due next week on the 12th, and [Y/n] promised to help us." He whispered.

"Your project is going to have to wait for a few days." He stated, turning on his heel and making his way out of the room.

"Why does everyone keep running?" Bisa stormed after him, eyes blazing.

Alex stepped into the public house bathroom, locking the door before the twins could step in. "Hey! Let us in you butt weasel!"

Pressing a few buttons on his phone Alex waited for the line to be picked up.

"Come on, old man. I only call you once a month, so pick up for once." Eventually, the line was finally picked up.

"Alexander?"

"Yea, it's me. Liste-"

"You never call me unless it's an emergency. What happened? Are the twins alright?"

"The twins are fine, it's [Y/n]-"

"What happened to, Starlight?! Did she break something?!"

"What? No, listen-"

"Did she catch a fever again? Did you forget the emergency plan? Do I need to come home-"

"Dad! Stop talking for five seconds!" The other line went silent.

"It's October 11th..." It was silent for a few seconds.

"It's...October...11th." His dad repeated, slowly. "THE PLAN!" Alex yanked the phone from his ear wincing.