The Trip

Peter was desperately wishing for days to go slower but unfortunately, it didn't quite happen as per his wishes and before he knew Thursday night had arrived, the night before the field trip. He had tried as many schemes as possible to get himself out of the field trip but alas he was caught every time by the Avengers. The first time he had tried to give an excuse about aunt May being out of town and not being back by the time his field trip takes place so she will not be able to sign his permission slip but Natasha had quickly forged May's signature on the form and forced him to submit the form on Wednesday. So the first scheme was an utter failure. The next day that is on Thursday he had tried to fake a headache but Dr Bruce"I am not that kind of doctor"Banner had quickly caught him. So his second scheme was a failure to. Next time he had tried to start a prank war so he could be grounded by Steve during his field trip but that plan had backfired spectacularly because Steve was in a good mood and all the Avengers had decided that the prank will proceed even during his field trip so he had a chance to get pranked during the trip. Fantastic. Now his only choice was to get shot or stabbed but those injuries have to be life-threatening as his enhanced healing would heal his small injuries very quickly and he will be forced to go to the field trip and he had no wish to get a life-threatening injury and land in the infirmary. Ugh, now he definitely has to attend the field trip thought Peter with a groan and he fell asleep with those thoughts swimming around in his head.

***
The next morning

Peter was shaken awake by Steve at 5:30 a.m. so that they i.e., Steve, Bucky, Sam and Peter could go on a run around Central Park. Peter had tried to protest against going on the run but Sam and Bucky had dragged him out of his bed and had forced him to complete 6 laps around the park completely against his will.

Entering the common room again after the run Peter saw Tony with his hair messy, half-asleep, with grease stains all his Black Sabbath band t-shirt, holding a mug full of piping hot coffee practically falling asleep while leaning against the coffee machine.

Being too tired to even open his eyes Tony just grumbled at the people returning from the morning run "about how God damn early it was" and "how he will donate F.R.I.D.A.Y to McDonald's or better yet Hammer Industries"

To this F.R.I.D.A.Y just replied with a dryly sure you will boss.

"What happened Mr Stark F.R.I.D.A.Y locked you out of your lab again?" said Peter with a very mischievous grin on his face.

"Don't cheek me, kid, because I definitely remember that you have a field trip here today, and if you think that I will not embarrass you because I will be sleeping then you are utterly and totally wrong" replied Tony with a grumble and a smirk present on his face.

"Peter go get ready, I will prepare the breakfast, eat it and then leave with Happy for school because I believe that the school bus will leave at 9 a.m. from school and it is already 7:30 now." ordered Steve.

"Yes, Steve" said Peter as he left to get ready.

***
In school

"Thanks, Happy. Today you won't need to pick up because I doubt I will return to school today from the Tower" said Peter

"Alright, Peter and Best of luck for today" Happy wished Peter as he drove off.

"Hey, dude! Come here" exclaimed Ned

"Morning loser I thought that you wouldn't come today" greeted MJ

"Hey, Penis! You are here thought you wouldn't be coming today! Now that you are here I hope that you would be introducing all of us to Tony Stark and all of your Avengers buddy!" taunted Flash

"Eugene please do all of us a favour and shut your mouth because every time you speak we all loose several brain cells" said MJ while looking disgusted that she said something almost similar to Flash