"Momma .. You take them ."

"Yeah . I'm the cool mom / aunty."

"Yeah who told you that?" Me and Tay said in unison .

"Y'all better stop playing wit me . Now get out my car and have nice day ."

"Bye Ma."

Me and Tay got out the car and he dapped up his niggas . I can't stand when he get to school with them he pays me no attention when he gets around them . I went with Bambi cause she's like my only friend . I didn't see LA so I was wondering if he was here . I really need someone here to have my back .

La did you come to school?
Yeah . I'll be there ina lil
ok ❤️.

Yes! I'm happy as hell cause I'm not finna be stuck hearing Rondo yell "Bitch I'm rondo" The whole day.

"Hey Bambi !"

"Wassup sis." She said while hugging me .

"Nothing . Adjusting to the school."

"You like it ?"

"Yeah it's cool .. But I wanted to go to Simeon."

"Girl no you don't ."

"Why you say that?"

"Them girls are ghetto . They fight everyday and always got a problem with everything plus most of the dudes that go there are the opps of Rondo, Tay, La and the rest of they group."
"That has nothing to do with me ."
"I know but since your Tay's cousin that's a main reason people gon have not to like you ."

"I mean you got a point . I just don't wanna be in there drama . The only one of Tay's friends I like is La. Rondo like my brother so that don't count ."

"I think he likes you too..."

"Girl what you mean?"

"I noticed your first day he was protecting you when the fight first broke out . He was holding you back ."

"That means nothing ."

"He only does that to people he love ."

"So he don't love you ?"

"Jayda .. he does but you it's different ."

"Yeah I guess ."

I brushed off everything she told me and went along with my day . I seen LA and I gave him the biggest hug . He literally put a smile on my face every time I seen him . It just gave me hope for my day.

"Why you come so late ?"

"Traffic and plus I had to watch my little sisters ."

"Aw. I understand ."

I really didn't but it don't matter . We walked to the classroom and surprisingly we wasn't late . We just chilled in the back as usual on our phones . I was eating in the back and talking to Bambi .