Part 5- Ambushed.

"Dude. Dude! WAKE UP!", Omar was slapped and he got up. It was Warped.
"Ugh, what is it..?", Omar said, "Just had a bloody nightmare.."
"No time for that! When you were in your nightmare, we got ambushed when we headed to the 2nd Floor!", Warped said while grabbing onto Omar's Shoulders and shaking him.
"W-What?!", He shouted, "How?!"
Warped sighed, "They attacked us when we turned a corner on the 2nd floor. We found what seems like a safe-zone for those furries. We have reason to believe that they could be possibly reproducing."
"Hooooooold up.", Omar said in confusion "How does this relate to our situation now?"
"If they keep doing this, they have infinite amount of furries for their army. We need something to end them all.", Warped explained.
Omar said, "Well we'll figure that out later. Are the others defending?"
"They are. We are losing men though.", Warped said in a slight sad tone.
"Well let's go then!", Omar shouted while grabbing his weapons and bolting out the door.

Omar ran all the way to the 1st floor and see that they covered part of the floor.
"Sir! They have covered the entire present area! That's our only way to get weapons! Sir!", Somebody said.
"No need to be really formal.", Omar said, "I say we rush in guns blazing."
"Isn't that an idiotic idea?", Somebody asked.
Omar looks at the person, "Personally, it's the best way since there must be a lot of furries in the other room." Everybody agreed and ready their weapons.
They all rushed in and the war begins. Death was happening left and right, saving was happening every second. Bullets sprayed everywhere. Omar was shooting one until he was out of ammo. One furry approached him and he ran to the gift box opening it to find a shotgun. He turned around and blasted the furries head off clean.

After a brutal 25 minutes of fighting, the furries lay dead. Everyone took a moment of silence to catch their breath.
"W-We did it.", Somebody said.
"We sure did.", Omar replied. Somebody comes running into the room.
"Omar! Omar! We received info on the tree!", the person said.
"Hm? Continue.", Omar said.
"Well to our knowledge, it has an infinite supply of weapons for us. And somehow is able to contain more bullets in a gun that we seen.", The person explained.
"Good news.", Omar said "We must use this to our advantage and keep extra guns spare."
Omar sent out a couple people to grab weapons and place them in the safe place. Then he commanded some people to cover some parts of the area.

"Omar? When we'll enter the 2nd floor?", a guy asked.
"Soon, we'll need more people to have our backs aswell..", He replied.
The guy went to talk to another guy. Omar stood there, also protecting since he want to help more.
Who knows what's on floor 2...