Coming out to the bathroom , I took in Natalies dress which made her look amazing.

"Damn you look hot Kat." She whistled and I smiled shyly.

"You look beautiful." I complimented her back.

Slipping on some clear heels , we made our way out of the house and into my car.

Neither of us planned on getting drunk tonight. Plus , it was very difficult for werewolf's to get drunk easily.

We made our way outside of The Slit , nodding at the bouncer seeing as he was a member of our pack already.

Heading to the bar , I ordered myself a whiskey neet while Natalie got herself a sex on the beach.

Xander's POV.

I sighed as I finished signing the last paper for the night , grabbing my suit jacket. I made my way to my car to head home , finally being able to see my love , even though I was still ignoring her.

She had made me upset , knowing wearing so little wouldn't sit well with me because of the other males and what did I come to see , her in another males arms , even though i know she didn't want to be near him. I felt her disgust and anger through the bond , it's why I went out to see her.

And then her walking around shirtless in my office and Lucas coming in and seeing her made me even more mad. It wasn't her fault but I had to be pissed at someone.

I planned to finally speak with her tonight. I was glad she was still allowing me to sleep in the bed with her at night. I knew she was getting annoyed at me ignoring her pleads to talk to me.

Parking my car , I rushed out , hoping to get to my mate sooner and hoping she wasn't already asleep. It was already 11pm so most likely she was.

Upon opening the bedroom door , it was dark so I turned on the little lamp on the bedside table , only to see an empty bed.

Frowning , I went into the bathroom to see a couple of feminine products laid out tidily on the countertop and another familiar scent of a female.

Natalie.

Was she sleeping over at hers? Why didn't she tell me?

Maybe because you weren't speaking to her dumbass. My wolf growled at me. He was angry at me for ignoring her too and I don't blame him , I was being pathetic.

Luke is my mate with Natalie? I asked him through the mindlink.

No I thought she was staying with Katrina at your place.

His words made me frown in confusion , trying to mindlink Katrina only for it to be blocked off. She was blocking me of.

Deciding to call her , only for it to go straight to voicemail.