Reshma are you here? Please talk to us..
Yes
Are you here Reshma?
Yes
Why did you try to contact Sana?
H..e..l..p..u..s..
How can she help you?
T..e..l..l..A..C..P..
What do you want her to tell ACP?
N..o..t..o..n..l..y..d..e..a..t..h..m..o..r..e..
What is more?
M..o..r..e..d..i..e..k..i..l..l..
Who has killed you? Can you name them?
M..o..r..e..d..i..e..k..i..l..l..g..e..t..o..u..t...
You want us to get out now?
No
What do you want then?
M..o..r..e..d..i..e..k..i..l..l..g..e..t..o..u..t

"We had to end the session as she kept moving the pointer towards the same letters. Saying the same words.", Dr.Anand stops. Sidharth picks up the paper on which he had written the conversation.
Not only death more
More die kill get out..
Another puzzle for him to solve.

Sidharth is about to leave the room when Dr.Anand says,"Are you interested in an Ouija session? We can call somebody whom you want to talk to." Sidharth raises his eyebrows as Sana grabs his arm,"Yes.Sidharth..You must. Let's do it.. chalo na." "No. I don't think..", Sidharth tries to say but Sana interrupts him,"Please Sidharth. Chalo na.. you can then understand how these things work." "I really don't want to know and with whom shall I communicate? I don't think there is any need for that.", he says. "It is entirely your wish. But are you sure you don't have anyone with whom you would like to talk? Are you really sure?", asks Dr.Anand, staring into his eyes.

Sidharth sits in front of Sana and Dr

Sidharth sits in front of Sana and Dr.Anand sits on the side. The Ouija board, a rectangle shaped wooden board is placed on the table in front of them. The boards words Yes and No at the top and Good Bye at the bottom. There are alphabets A to Z, arranged in an curve and numbers 1 to 9 below them. The heart shaped triangular wooden piece is placed on the centre of the board. The room is dark with all the lights switched off. There is a candle burning at the centre of the table. Dr.Anand says,"Okay rules first. You will not lift your fingers from the piece of planchette until I end the session. No matter what happens you will not remove your fingers from it or get up from your seat. You ned yo think about the person you want to call. Try to focus on the piece of wood and think about the person. "

Sidharth takes a deep breath. He is not sure what he has got himself into, however he has no choice now. He closes his eyes and puts his finger on the triangular shaped piece. For a whole 5 minutes nothing happens, then suddenly the piece starts to move on it's own. Sidharth opens his eyes as Dr.Anand asks, "Do we have anybody near us?" The triangular piece, the planchette starts to move towards the top and stops at Yes. Sidharth looks at Sana who is grinning by now.

Can you tell us if you know anybody among us?
Yes
Can you tell us your name?
A..s..h..o..k..S..r..i..v..a..s..t..a..v..a.

Sidharth's eyes grow big as he stares at the face of Dr.Anand. Sana stops smiling as she looks at Sidharth.

Whom do you know among us?
S..i..d..h..a..r..t..h
Who is he to you?
S..o..n
What do you call him?
S..i..d..i..

Dr.Anand looks at Sidharth signalling him to ask questions if he wants. But he is shocked by now, he has no idea what to ask, What to think. Still clearing his voice, he starts asking.

Baba is that you?
..Yes
Are you.. are you at peace?
Yes
Are you happy with what I am doing?
Yes
What should I do now?
F..i..n..d..t..r..u..t..h..k..e.e..p..l..o.o...k..i..n..g..
Do you have any message for Maa?
A..l..w..a..y..s..t..h..e..r..e
I miss you..we both do.

Dr.Anand looks at Sidharth and brings the planchette piece to the GOODBYE word at the bottom of the board, thereby ending the session.

"Do you believe now that the thing works? Do you believe he was your father?",asks Sana as she runs her fingers through Ruhani's hair . They had returned home after the session. After dinner, Ruhani had fallen asleep on Sana's lap. Sidharth is silent sitting in his room with his head on the back of the chair and eyes closed. Sana asks again,"Bolo please kuch. You have been silent all the way home. You didn't eat anything and you are still quiet. Please baby.." He opens his eyes and looking outside the windows he says,"My dad wanted a daughter and had thought about the name Sidhi. But a son was born whom he named Sidharth. He used to call me..Sidi.." A smile appears on his face,"Can you believe it? Sidi. ..I used to get annoyed. Baba, that's a girl's name, I used to say..he used to say, no you are my son and I love to call you Sidi. It shows my love only nothing else."

Sana gets up from the bed and comes near him. She puts her palm on his cheek and lifting his face she says, "Sidharth.. Tum thik ho?" She slowly caresses his hair and gives him a kiss on his lips. He wraps his arms around her waist and buries his face near her abdomen. After a minute, he turns his face to say, "I.. miss him.. Sana.. I don't talk about it but I do.. Today I felt him close to me. I can't comment on if I became a firm believer in paranormal things, but I am thankful to you and Dr. Anand for today."

That night he is unable to sleep so he takes the sheets of paper that Dr. Anand had given to him. It is from the seance sessions. It is the conversation between them and Reshma, that one line that has some clue:
Not only death more
More die kill get out..
There could be a few things that one can get out of this statement. Few of them had been running in his head when he had first given the case.

First thing that he has been thinking and the statements could mean is the possibility of more murders. More women will be picked up and killed. This is probable because it is not possible to stop these women from going out on the streets. They have to make a living and for that many will go out on the streets and can be eventually picked up by the murder. The second thing that has been going on in his mind is the fact that eight bodies have been recovered but there is no guarantee that there had been only eight murders. Bodies recovered might not be the actual number of deaths. There could be more deaths of women whose bodies might be buried or thrown somewhere else.
The third thing is whether these are simple murder cases or there are something more to it.

Sidharth was all lost in the thoughts when his phone started ringing. It's Sana. Worried about something might be wrong he immediately picks up the phone,
"Hello. Baby are you okay?"
"No. I am not okay. Sidharth please do something.. Fast.."
"What happened?.."
"It has started Sidharth ..again..."
"What? Sana tell me clearly."
"Sidharth..I saw something..again."
"Sana please relax..then tell me what exactly you saw?"
"I..I saw a woman walking in the narrow lane. It was dark. then .. then.. Someone put a cloth over her mouth. She tried to free herself and scream but couldn't do anything. Then she fell down and then.. "
Sana starts to sob loudly. Sidharth could hear Shehnaaz's voice on the other side, trying to calm her down.
"Sana please stop crying and tell me. What happened then?"
"A man came..and..cut her.. her abdomen..with a sharp knife..There was blood everywhere.. Sidharth.. Sidharth Please.. Mujhe phir se yeh sab sapne ane suru ho gaye.. Please do something. Stop the deaths or else I will go crazy.."

Warning- Ouija boards are really not game boards. They are dangerous as they can invoke unknown spirits. It requires proper knowledge to us it. So never try to play with it..
Things mentioned here are result of my research over few years..
Precognition has started again. Will Sidharth stop the murder? Find out in the next chapter. Read and give comments.. do vote for the chapter by clicking star below..
Let the suspense continue..