Sam pouts and nods her head. "I see. No problem. We can definitely whip up something for your Faen. I'll just call the owner back here to make it for you, okay? I'm actually just the cashier and the occasional delivery-slash-stevedor for the flowers. So lemme jus-" and runs to the back. He hears the clutter of boxes and pattering footsteps but he can't see more.

Fluke is confused and very confused. 'This shop is weird', he thinks.

"Hmph"

Fluke hums and blows the hair falling over his eyes, and looks side to side. He now sees that this shop isn't designed like a typical flower shop. Unlike his regular shop, anyway.

This one was more muted, more rustic. Like a coffee shop, to exude modern and minimalistic. But cozy and warm. He likes it, it matches the name very well.

He pushes himself off the wooden desk and decides to look around while waiting. He doesn't know much about flowers, but he wants to be. He can only say that white flowers look good with everything and that his mother likes white flowers too.

He goes to one flower that he sees a lot on social media and he likes looking at it too cause it's ruffled and very pretty. It comes in a lot of colors, and some even in a mixture of colors and he thinks they're really pretty.

"Carnations. Those are carnations," a deep voice says.

Fluke looks up from his leaning over the bunch of flowers, and he sees, who has got to be the most handsome man in the whole city. Or in the world. Like phew, hot.

"They mean, good luck, you know. The white ones. I can add those in your bouquet," he said.Fluke clears his throat and licks his lips to wet them. He suddenly feels a little hot.

"Umm- Hi, my name is Ohm, and I'll be arranging your bouquet," the man says while he stretches his hand out for a handshake.

Fluke takes some moments to realize the man was introducing himself and stretching his hand out for a handshake, he was only able to look up at those gorgeous eyes and those huge hands. But the other was already retreating his hand back and hiding it behind his head.

"I'm sorry. That was a little too weird of me. You're just passing here tonight to buy flowers, why am I asking for a handshake. Haha," the tall one laughs self-deprecatingly.

"Yeah." Fluke says as he stretches his hand up and says- "I'm Fluke, and I'm here to buy flowers."

Fluke looks up at the taller one, and he sees the other man close his eyes and cover it with his huge hands, and mumbles under his breath what suspiciously sounds like: "Oh my god no. Too cute. No, his huge eyes."

Fluke tilts his head to the side and waits for the other to uncover his eyes and when he did, the other closed his eyes again and mumbles 'he's taken, Ohm. He's taken. Oh my god,'

Fluke giggles, and Ohm, the tall guy, opens his eyes to look at him.

"What are you doing?" Fluke asks.

"Nothing. Nothing. Umm, Ahem," Ohm says and clears his throat.

"A bouquet for forgetting an anniversary, yeah? I'll make an arrangement for you, but you decide if you like it or not. Is that okay?" Ohm continues.

Fluke nods, and wiggles his hand in front of Ohm's eyes, "Shake my hand, and it's a deal."

Ohm bites his lips as his eyes crinkle in a smile and takes his hand and shakes it, "Okay."