Chapter One - Meeting

Georgia was riding her blue bike covered in dirt down the gravel road straight into town. She peddled faster and faster. Her overalls flashing in the wind, and her hair too! She put her flip flop on the ground to stop the bike.

Georgia had long brown hair and she lived in a little cabin with her aunt in the mountains. There, they had bonfires, quad rides, horses, and all things country.

Meanwhile, Dakota was wearing pink converse and a skirt with a crop-top. She was riding her red bike to the local grocery store.

Dakota had long blonde hair and she lived in a apartment with her cousin in the town. There, they had phones, fashion, Starbucks, and common white girl stuff.

Dakota lives in the town of White Lake. The population was about 10,000 people and close to the town there were mountains where Georgia lives.

Georgia put he bike in the bike rack and went into the store. Not long after her, Dakota came and did the same thing.

Georgia was at the meat section and Dakota was headed that way. Just then, both girls put their hands on the last hot-dog pack in the meat section.

"Ladies, ladies. I think I will take that please." smiled the manager taking the pack of dogs.

Both girls went to the check-out line. They both got finished at the same time. They went out of the store and got their bikes.

"What did you need the hot-dogs for?" asked Dakota getting on to her bright her bike.

"I needed them because tonight me and my aunt we're going to cook them and have a bonfire. I guess that is ruined." frowned Georgia getting on to her blue bike covered in dirt and rust from the gravel road.

They both went to get ice cream and they sat on the bench.

"So what's your name?"

"My name is Georgia and I live in the mountains with my aunt. I love it up there. Sometimes I wish that I lived in the city for just once." smiled Georgia day dreaming.

"My name is Dakota and I live in the city with my cousin. I love it here. Sometimes I do wish that I live in the country for just once." smiled Dakota day dreaming too.

"That's it I have an idea! You go home and be me for the summer and I could be you! That would be so awesome come on let's do it! I know we just met today but this could be a great opportunity." said Georgia as she finished her ice cream.

Dakota agreed to do it but they would have to do some changes first. Georgia's hair was brown and Dakotas hair was blonde. They went to their local hair dresser and got that done. So Georgia had blonde hair and Dakota had brown. They thought that was a big change.

Dakota had her ears pierced but Georgia didn't. So they went to Ardenes (this was Georgia's first time). When she got her ears pierced, they went to the washroom and changed clothes and other stuff then they were ready to go.

Dakota went off on the dirty blue bike and Georgia went off on the clean red bike. They took a deep breath and they were on their way.