Chapter Three - The Mall

"Hurry up come on let's go we agreed on this last week!" yelled Rose shaking Georgia aka Dakota to get out of bed.

"Wait, what are we doing again?" asked Georgia as she still had bedhead and her eyes were really squinty.

"Remember we promised we'd go to the mall for the day so come on let's get a move on here." puffed Rose as she stormed out of the room.

Georgia go her clothes on. She wore high-tops with shorts and cool tee with a messy bun. She went into the kitchen and grabbed a bagel and went out the door with Rose.

They went down the elevator and out the door. She got into Roses mini van and shut the door.

"Do you have your purse?"

"Yes I grabbed it went we were leaving," smiled Georgia showing it to her.

Georgia looked inside the purse and grabbed Dakotas wallet. 500 dollars! Georgia smiled and raised her eyebrows.

Once they got to the entrance to the mall, they opened the door and the first thing Georgia smelled was a strong, sent, of perfume! She hated it and she tried to hold her breath.

"I thought you loved perfume?" asked Rose looking confused.

"When have I ever said that?"

"Last time we went to the mall." said Rose feeling smart and looking in a direction a distance away from Georgia.

First they went to eat lunch at A&W which was Roses favourite because Georgia didn't really have a choice on where to eat.

Georgia didn't like Rose that much. Rose had long red hair and she thought that she was a miss know it all which she is. She is such a common white girl. So sassy roar!

After having too much chicken and fires and let's not forget about that root beer, Georgia and Rose went their own ways and agreed to meet back at the mini van by 4:00.

Rose bought almost the whole mall and Georgia bought both that much. She didn't want to spend hers I mean Dakotas money.

After a day at the mall they ate supper at Wendy's because there no place better to go. She ate mor chicken and fries (what can I say she was addicted).

Georgia had a nice, hot, bubbly, bubble bath and went to sleep thinking about how Dakota was doing in the mountains.