Chapter 2

:      Him

The bus was packed, so I sat on the only empty pair of seats, which was all the way ig n the back. I pulled out my beats, and plugged them in, Wicked games by The Weeknd filled my ears. I laid my head on the window, and closed my eyes. Soon the bus came to a stop, my eyes fluttered open. A guy with multiple tattoos and heavy gold sat next to me. I didn't acknowledge him at all. He turned around and studied my tired out face.

"Hey, my name is Xavier."

"Destiny." I said using my middle name.

"Well Destiny your beautiful." He said smiling. I never met a dude that said it straight to the point. I blinked once and scrunched my eyebrows.

“Whatever.” I said rolling my eyes and connected my headphones back in.

After about ten more minutes  I rang the bell. The bus came to a stop and I almost got out only to be pulled back. Warm lips crashed onto mine, but I pushed this crazy dude.

“Go get a girlfriend creep!" I said getting off the bus. Weird people are everywhere! I walked down the street going into my penthouse. I sighed. I miss my car.

After putting on joggers and a shirt, I laid down on the leather couch. I didn't want music, that reminded me of Daniel.

I gotta stop thinking of Ol dude.

Just as I was about to turn on the TV,a knock interrupted.

“I hear you damn!" I swung open the door, wishing I didn't. Daniel stood about 6'3, with a face that can make you swoon. He was in all white looking so peaceful and calm,I hated that. I'm still trying to get over what we had, but he's happy and better without me.

“What do you want from my so called life now Daniel?" He chuckled.

“Chill Asia, I just wanted to visit."

“And do what? Crush my soul again?No thank you, I have better stuff to do than getting crushed." I closed the door,but his foot blocked it. “C'mon As(Asge), I told you why we split."

“Mhm,your words were exactly loud and clearAs, I got your sister pregnant, and I don't want her going through this alone, so I'm sorry,but I gotta leave you baby girl,I love you..." I said mocking him.

“As, please. I miss you. " He said cupping my cheek.

“Fine, two hours only. " He smirked and pushed me on the wall, getting right to it. He kissed me and all, but I didn't say anything. I wanted this ever since the last time we had intercourse.

I fell on the bed,breathing hard. No matter how many times we had intercourse, I can never get used to his size.

“Dan,you did it again, you cheated. " I said looking at him.

"Come to my wedding, As. " I laughed at how quick he changed the subject.

“And why should I?So that bitch can say I do?"

“She's not a bitch, she's beautiful. And she can't seem to notice how much I love her. " I squinted my eyes. “Get out Dan."

“ What,but I was talking b-"

“GET OUT DAN!" “NO!" He got on top of me gently,the sheet moving with him.

“As,you still love me?"He said sliding inside of me,going in and out with a nice long pace.

I made love faces and my soft moans flowing out my mouth. He went a little faster,hitting all the right spots. My hips moved along.

“As,do.you.still.love.me?!?"He said pounding into me and putting my legs on his shoulders.

“Yes daddy!" He smirked in satisfaction. Can you say long night?

How was that? Longer chapter this time,eh? Please help my book succeed by commenting and voting. DEDICATED TO Ghetto_Harlem FOR BEING THE FIRST TO COMMENT.
From:YasmineE.♥