sixteen

The wind blew that made the leaves danced in circles. Today's weather was cold. A morning that you can mistaken it as a dawn. A perfect day for cuddling as they said.

Hot coffee and sandwiches with Daoxi was the best way to start the morning. Jun couldn't ask for more. Even if humans were labeled as never contented beings, there was a point in life that you would wish that it would always stay the same.

It was the security. The feeling of home within ourselves. It was when we ended the day with someone even with what we only have. And that's it. It wasn't the wealth or the modernization of the house that you were coming back to, but the person.

The time seemed to run so slow. His fingers were tapping the board as Jun watched the clock hanging on his office. He couldn't run back home, not until he finished this quick meeting that would commence five minutes from now. It was an important one, but not as important as Daoxi to him. He just needed to finish this, so he could take a two days leave.

His phone rang. Dokyum's caller ID flashed on his screen. This friend of his didn't like to make a call especially when his at work. Dokyum's company was specialized on security and the signal interfered on computers. The call must be really important.

"Hey-"

Dokyum wasted no time to bring the alarming news to his friends.

"Xai."

A single name had Jun raised from his seat.

"What about her?"

"I've had her followed from the cameras. She's driving in your house. The house where Daoxi is staying in. Have you confirmed to Daoxi her sister's existence and your relationship with Xai?"

He had heard enough. No matters should be explained to DK. The only thing in mind was to run back home and to fetch Daoxi out of the house.

"I'll call you back later."

With his fingers fidgeting, he dialled his secretary's phone and gave her orders.

"Cancel the meeting. Call my driver to meet me in the entrance."

Damn meeting. His whole life might change forever when Xai meets Daoxi.

-------------------

Daoxi frowned. The food that she cooked was starting to get cold if they don't start eating it.

The door bell rang and it's been awhile since  Mrs. Park went to the door. When she felt impatient, she followed the old woman.

"Mrs. Park, what's taking you so long-"

Her feet froze from where she stood. She had never met people that Jun didn't introduce to her.

Mrs. Park sensed the uneasiness to her master. If only it wouldn't be rude to push Xai out of the mansion, she would do it.

"Please, you can't come here. Master Daoxi is still not feeling well." Jun also called about the possibility that Xai might appear in front of the Daoxi.

They were confident that the guards could stop her, but here she was.

"I just want to see my sister." Xai insisted.

The word 'sister' has picked the curiosity of Daoxi. Mrs. Park couldn't stop the evil woman from entering the house, especially when it was Daoxi who allowed it.

The sisters moved to the living room. Mrs. Park didn't left her master's side by staying a few feet away, just to make sure that Daoxi wouldn't be harm or so whatever.