Realization

Uraraka's POV

I wake up, realizing I'm late for class. I jump out of bed and rush to put on my uniform. I set up a toast beforehand and wait for it to finish after I changed. I tried eating it but I couldn't keep it down, after a minute of struggling, I almost choke so I ran to the bathroom, coughing the toast into the trash. I wash my hands when I started coughing again. Nothing was coming out but I couldn't stop. I choked and choked on what seemed like nothing over the sink, until I saw a petal covered in blood next to my hand, it was the petal of a dandelion, fresh, but somehow starting to die. I threw it away and make it back to my room, almost passing out again on the floor. I change back into the same clothes and call Mina.

"Hey girl, what's up?"

"Can you tell Mr. Aizawa I'm not coming to class today?"

"..We don't have school, it's Sunday... Should  I go check on you?"

"N-No No I'm fine *cough*"

"I'm breaking into your dorm, you can't stop me from checking on you."

She hung up while I started panicking. I didn't want her to worry and if she finds the petal then I'm in trouble. I try to get up but I started coughing again, getting blood on my bed sheets. I stay down, thinking of what to say about the blood. I hear a knock and then my door being forced open. I turn my head to see Mina and Jirou.

"What the heck happened?!"

I turn my head, trying to cover a little blood while she asks Jirou something. I started coughing again and anothe petal came out. I stare in horror at the petal as I finally realized what this was. It was the Hanahaki Diease.