Studies

WARNING CONTAINS ADULT MATERIAL You walked down the road heading to your house with Ichigo kurosaki one of the hottest guys at your school and you were spastic. He looked directly ahead of him with that famous scowl of his plastered across his face.
You and Ichigo were going to work on the science project the science teacher assigned to you as partners.
Hey name he said looking at you yea you say dreamily thinking partners... are we close? what You said shocked close?! Close to your house he said sighing. oh yes just up this road you say pointing. You walk up the driveway and unlock the door blushing when you remember how wreaked the house is. You and Ichigo walk in absorbing the silence you break it by awkwardly saying we should go study now... he agrees and fallows you into your room you both sit on the bed discussing plans for the project. he asks for a drink and you fallow him to help him out. he rummages through the fridge and pulls out a container of strawberries.
Strawberries? You question a very sexy smirk spreads across his lips as he saunters forward and whispers softly in your ear do you know what my nickname is? you quiver as his hot breath breathes down your Neck. strawberry he purrs kissing your neck.
Do you want to find out if I taste as sweet as a strawberry?
Ichigo! You gasp looking into his warm brown eyes he pulls you close to his chest and pulls you into a passionate kiss. you kiss back unconsciously wrapping your arms around his neck wanting more.
Your legs latched around his waist as he pushed you against the wall Ichigo you groan between kisses damn he growls. His tongue licked across your lips begging for an entrance. you part your lips and his tongue entered your mouth exploring... Ichig.. Your cut off guard when he slips his hand under your shirt. you know name I always liked you he said pulling away reluctantly. You looked at him wide eyed. he scooped you up bridal style and brought you to your room. He laid you gently on the bed are you sure you want to do this? he asked his hands on your waist You nodded almost to weak to speak he pulled his shirt off and you just starred at him holy shit he is perfect. this is nothing he smirked at your shocked expression and bit your neck hard you moan in pleasure and Ichigo starts to pull off your shirt and skirt leaving you half exposed you gulp nervously wondering what he is thinking of you unable to contain your excitement you start to unbutton his pants. You pull down his pants and gulp at the bulge in ichigo's underwear he pulls your panties down with his teeth and throws them across the room along with your bra he begins to suck your nipple you moan in pleasure then he unexpectedly stuck his finger in your entrance you gasp in shock as he adds a second finger moving in and out at a fast pace until you release he licks it up and goes to kiss you so you can taste yourself Ichigo you moan you can't take it any more you need him now please... understanding crosses his face as he pulls down his boxers exposing himself completely your eyes grow wide as you hold back a gasp he was big he grins at your shocked expression as he pushes himself inside you. You wince at the pain but then it transforms into pleasure he starts to move faster and faster I'm gonna you scream out as you release once more shortly after he releases inside you both of you collapse on the bed as you and him cuddle to tired to move name Ichigo whispers I love you...

The Next Day
You are walking into the classroom when you realise that the project that you were suppose to do with Ichigo is due today!