Day - 1 (Part 1)

Shivsha and Rithik

Shivsha goes near madhu makkhi's who are currently creating havoc in the town.
Shivsha throws fire ball at them.. But the more they kill the more honey bees are appearing infront of them..
Shivanya: ab hum kya kare jithna hum inhe maar rahe hai.. Uthna hi badh rahe hai..
Shesha: hame kuch jaldhi sochna hoga..

Suddenly a honeybee shape shifts into human..
HB1: aap hame maar nahi sakthe.. Aap hame jithna  marenge uthna hi humare sankhya badhengi..jab thak hamari rani zinda hai thab thak hame kuch nahi ho saktha and laughs..

Rithik: iska mathlab inke pass shayad rakth beejasur jaise koi vardan hai..
Shivsha nods their head.
Rithik: mere pass ek plan hai..
He pulls them into a group discussion..

They act according to their plan..
Shivsha uses their power and breaks some tree..
Rithin lights a fire and they starts making something..

Honeybees think what are they upto..

Rithik:ban gaya..and smiles..
He applies that too every tree..

When madhu makki's were about to attack them shivsha blows air.. They all go and stick to the tree. 😂(it was glue)

Shivsha feels happy that after long time they worked together to achieve something..shivsha gets emotional..
Shivanya hugs shesha. They both had tears in his eyes..
Shivanya: I missed you shesha..
Shesha: I missed you too shivanya.. Mujhe maaf karna meri lalach ke wajah se tumhara sab kuch chin gaya..
Shivanya wipes her tears
Shivanya: Koi bath nahin.. ab tum mere sath ho wohi kaafi hai mere liye..
Shesha wipes her tears and hugs her tighter..

Rithik gets irritated..
He goes and taps their shoulder..
Rithik: jisne idea diya.. Usko toh gale lagalo.. Mujhe toh tum dono behano ne chod hi diya..

Shivsha laughs..
Shivasha pulls him into a group hug..
Rithik breaks the hug but shesha is still hugging him..
Rithik: tumne abhi thak mujhe bhoolaya nahi hai na..
Shesha: kaise bhool jaoon.. Saali hun iss hisab se adhi gharwali bhi.. Kyun shivanya.. 😂She wynks at shivanya..

Shivanya laughs: bilkul.. 🤣
Rithik gets confused..
Shesha: arre mazak kar rahi thi.. 😂 Main shakura ke sath kush hun 🤣
Rithik: waise hai kaun ye shakura..
Shesha: woh ek cheel hai. 😅
Rithik: cheel 😂
Shivanya: chup raho rithik.. Mujhe kushi hai shesha ko uska pyar mil gaya and hugs her. 🤗
Shivanya: ab chale aur bhi makkhiya hai..
Shesha : chalo..
Rithik : han chalo.. And smiles.

Roshiv and Rudra

Rocky:  ye avantika dikh nahi rahi
Main aasman se dektha hun shayad nazar ajaye..
Rudra and shivangi nods their head.
He flies with his wings and see that one of the honeybee is bit larger compared to remaining honey bees.
Rocky: woh rahi avantika..
He points at the big honey bee..

They hatch a plan..
They need to take avantika out..
Rudra : hum ek kaam karthe hai.. Yaha agar pass main koi madhu makkiyon ka chattha hai toh usse leke aathe hai.. Aur ye baki madhu makkiya usse dekh kar attract hongi.. Aur rani akeli padh jayengi..
Rocky: idea bura nahi hai.. Try kar sakthe hai..
Shivangi uses her fire to kill some peacoks which are disturbing their plan..
Rudra uses his poison to kill some nidhog vansh snakes..
Rocky goes and looks for a hive..

He found one.. He uses his fire to shoo away those honeybess. (he did not killed them as they were innocent)

He takes the hive and keeps it on a tree.. All honeybees starts moving towards that..
Avantika takes her human form..
Avantika: ye kya ho raha hai.. Kaha ja rahe ho tum log..
Suddenly rocky carries her in his tail and takes her to the mountain.. And rudra and shivangi are attached to rocky as a bracelet..

He drops her down..
She falls and screams in pain..
Rocky stands on the ground..
Rudra and shivangi takes human form..

Avantika: ye kya badthameezi hai..
Rudra: hum badtameezi nahi tameez se hi tumhe marna chathe hai..
Avantika: Tum mujhe maroge.. Shayad tum bhool rahe ho.. Tumhe maine kithni berehmi se mara tha..

Rudra remembers his death..
Shivangi: bhoole toh hum kuch nahi hai.. Jiss tarah rudra ko tumne maara tha.. Usi tarah hum aaj tumhe marenge..
Suddenly avantika uses her power to defend her..
Roshiv and rudra throws fireball which traps her within the circle..
They use their power to turn the bright light into dark as if its night..
Avantika gets attracted to the fire.. She goes and falls on to it with her own will..
She screams in pain due to the burning sensation on her entire body.
This way she was the reason for her own death which killed all the honeybees. 😂
Roshiv and rudra join their hand and they go for group hug to celebrate their small victory. ✌️