Part 1- The Explaination

Author's Note: I'm totally into this now- thank-you to the people who follow and reviewed to my first story here, Gakuen Alice's Rockstar. You really made me want to make more stories for all our loved couples!

P.S. The point of views will change. I'll tell you who's point of view it is when they change. It'll start with everyone's favorite little Maou, Yuri!

P.P.S. The part I had after the first paragraph was deleted when I was going to save *^* , so it may be a bit different from my original but I remember the plot!

One more thing, I DON'T OWN KYO KARA MOAU! I'M JUST A FAN!

MEHHHHHH!!!! I can only dedicate it to one person officially.. So! I'll put the commentors here! Thank-you so very much for your support, xLucky_Gravityx, AliciaTorres2, kindercressmoon16, 1234bluelo, DRARRYLOVR4LIFE, and Miyuki_Inuzuka!

-Author's Note out-

Murata had just pushed me in a lake that somehow connected to Shin Makoko. I thought I couldn't go back here! So I ended up in Shinou's Temple looking like an idiot. When Wolfram came over, he looked like he was about to cry. Honestly, he was a bit creepy, but after a few seconds, he called me a wimp like he usually would and jumped in. We had a bit of a fight, splashing water everywhere, but it wasn't my fault! That was a week ago now, and Wolfram's been following me all over the place! I haven't been able to sleep either because he's literally been cuddling up to me! So of course, I've been sleep deprived, looking like a freak after two days! Everyone's been a little creeped when I say 'Domo!' to them. Wolfram, however, is looking top-notch, as if he stole the energy I had!

Today, we had a meeting, so as usual since I had come back, Wolfram was stalking me in.

"Your majesty, are you really alright?" Gunther asked me when I came in.

"I'm fine, Gunther," I replied as I had for the whole time I hadn't been. I can't tell them that Wolfram has been cuddling me instead of just sleeping with me.

"If you want to, we can handle the castle for a little while," Gunther offered.

"Really, I'm fine," I reassured him. It wouldn't do anything anyway- Wolfram would follow me there as well.

Finally we finished the meeting that was mostly about a country not getting enough water when I suggested we use the demon flute. Conrad appeared to have been waiting for me as he was waiting on the wall, getting up when I exited, sighing.

"Your majesty, may I speak to you in private?" Conrad asked. But just then, Wolfram intervened.

"I should be there in any talk with Yuri- he is my fiancé after all."

"So what do you need, Conrad?" I went along. I'm sure I could answer any question he wanted to ask me even with Wolfram there.

"Are you really sure you're alright?"

"I'm fine, really," I reassured him and walked in the direction of my room. When I came in, Greta was sitting on my bed.

"Welcome back, Yuri!" She got up and looked at Wolfram, "Wolfram!" She ran to us.

"We're back!" I held her. She looked up to me.

"I waited here for you, Yuri. Wolfram," she looked at him.

"Greta," he smiled back.

"But Yuri, you don't look to good," she said, turning back to me with worry and concern in her face.

"I'm fine, Greta. I'll tell you about it later," I told her. Greta had seemed concerned for the last two days, but she hadn't said anything about it until now. Greta was one person I felt that I could talk to about it since she is my daughter and all- she's involved!