🔥✨9✨🔥

ty @CoolKidMotherfucker

❗warning this indeed will be spicy❗
I'm asexual so idk how this shit works lmao I'll try tho. also I dont support mindless self indulgence I just like their music.
onto the story😈
~~~~~~~~~

is been about 6 months since u and Val became a thing. u were at the Bilzerians house babysitting Jay. u always seem to have fun with him. and u have learned not to question the couch cooshin..... (iykyk)

after a day of running around having fun with jay, u had to carry him to bed because he fell asleep in the middle of the kitchen. the sun was just starting to set.

after you tucked poor jay in you went to ur dearest Vals room. u gently knocked and opened the door after he said to come in.

ur face turned completely red when u saw him standing by his bed with nothing but a towel on and his wet hair somehow placed so perfectly over his face.

he chuckles, "like what ya see eh? come a little closer to get a better veiw." he smirks as u hesitantly walk towards him.
(omg I'm so sorry if this sounds so weird)

once you get close enough, he pulls you in putting his arms around ur waist and kisses you. you get more flustered than before but not a second later u kissed him back just as passionate.

you place ur hands on his chest and gently push him on the bed. he smirks wider and chuckles. with his arms still around you, he brings you down with him.

his kissing goes goes down to your neck leaving some hickeys. you don't really care tho. he flips you over and holds ur hands above ur head with one of his hands. he starts raising ur shirt up looking at you. his look is saying "is this ok?"

this is a smut chapter so obviously u say yes. if you didn't well.. just skip this chapter ig im sorry

he takes off ur shirt and looks at you. his face gets a little pink as his smirk grows once again. there was a new look in his eyes, something you've never seen before. ~lust~

"jesus fucking christ baby~"

he goes at ur neck again and runs his hands up and down ur sides.

(I'm so sorry I'm getting uncomfortable so I'm gonna leave the more intense shit up to ur dirty lil minds)

after all that you two cuddle under the blankets softly breathing. he plays with ur hair

(this part is just him speaking)
he says "I love you." in a very soft voice and gives u a head kiss
"always and forever."
he gives u another head kiss.
"you're all I care about. all I want and need. my life, my darling, my everything. I will never ever leave you or hurt you. I'm so lucky I have you as my partner."

he gives u a cheek kiss as he falls asleep along with you, holding you tightly.

--------------------

I'm so sorry I couldn't finish the dirty stuff. ur creative. u can imagine the rest. I'm more into soft moments but ask and u shall receive. 😘