001|Albedo|

Please vote and comment for more of the following posts! If I see more votes and comments I will post more! Thanks loves! <3

I sighed and walked to school with a tired look on my face.
"Hey y/n." I heard a familiar voice a quickly knew who it was.

Albedo was sitting on the bench with his sketch book in his hand. I sat next to him "Albedooo I'm tired." I leaned my head on his shoulder he chuckled and ruffled my hair
"come on we got to go inside the school."
I groaned
"let's skipppp!" I complained he sighed "No we can't skip school, I don't want you to get in trouble." He stood up and held out a hand.

I smiled and took it.
He helped me stand, I looked over his shoulder to see what he was drawing "Is that me?"
I looked up at him. He nodded and looked at my features to fix some parts of his sketch. "It looks good!"
I admired the peice of art "I'm not even done yet though, i still need to add a bit of details." He smiled back. We reached the schools doors and pushed them open.

We went to our lockers which were a little close to each other.

I grabbed my books. He put his sketch book away and grabbed his books as well. I closed my locker and locked it.

I went to albedo and he just closed his locker. "Let's go to our first period!" He smiled and nodded. We walked to our first period together. We walked in and took a seat next to eachother since we were partners for this science class. The teacher explained the project to us. "How are we gonna do this." I whined "Just come over to windrise. I'll set up a sitting spot so we can work on the project, this should be easy." He said and ended it was a reassuring smile. We began to pay attention to the teacher once more.

After school!

After school!

After school I went home and got ready for the meeting with albedo, I wore simple boots since it was quite chilly outside, I also wore a simple shirt and a coat with simple jeans.. I smiled and walked out of the house. I walked to wind rise.

After walking!

After walking!

I saw albedo sitting on the floor under a really nice blanket. I walked over to him "Hi albedo!" I smiled and sat next to him. "Hey. I finished the drawing." He showed me it , it looked beautiful. "Thank you! It looks beautiful! You can keep it. You worked hard." I smiled he nodded smiling back. There was some sweets he brought. Which were my favorite kinds. "Aww thanks for setting up such a lovely sitting spot." He nodded "It's No problem." I put my favorite snack into my mouth "wait did you already start on the project!" My eyes widened looking at the paper "I knew I was lateee" I frowned "no, no it was simply my idea to start it, since I finished the drawing earlier. It's not your fault." He caressed my cheek. My cheeks and ear flared up. "a-anyway we should get started heh." I nervously stated "good idea."

After finally finishing the project!

"Done!" I held the paper up, we both high fived. I rested my head on his lap. I sighed, His cheeks blushed a pink tint. He smiled and combed his fingers threw my hair. "You're beautiful." He mumbled "what was that?" I looked up at him. "Nothing.." he looked away into the night sky. "Oh how's klee doing? I haven't seen her in a while." I asked "Oh she's doing fine, she's just playing with bombs as usual." He sweat dropped "hehe I love Klee she's adorable. I just want to squish her face."
I said as I formed cute little grabby hands with my hands.

He smiled and laughed softly.
he continued playing with my hair as we sat in silence. "We haven't hung out like this in a while, huh." He nodded "but Were here now." He looked down at me with a soft smile. 'He's really ethereal.' I thought. My hand moved on its own and touched his hair.

A crimson red brushed his cheeks. "I-I'm sorry your hair is just really soft looking." He chuckled at the end of my sentence as I put my hand down. He stroke his fingers threw my hair.

"Y/n." I hummed in response "I want to tell you something.." I sat up "yeah what is it albedo?" He breathed in and out "I-I love you y/n, since the first day I've met you.. I can't hide it from you anymore.." he looked at me.

My face flushed and my mouth slightly slid open. "I love you to albedo.." He smiled and gently grabbed my face. "May I?" He asked 'what a gentlemen.' I thought "of course." Once I said that he slowly leaned in with his eyes closed and soon I closed mine too and pressed his lips against mine. My cheeks flushed even more but I kissed back. His lips were slightly cold and soft. I couldn't really explain it but we were at the same pace.. it felt.. amazing, magical? I don't know what word to describe it with..
eventually We slowly pulled away.. we both looked up at eachother with flustered faces. We both started to laugh.

"Y/n... will you be my lover?" He held my chin in between his finger and thumb I nodded "well duh." He kissed me once again. It was kinda unexpected but I don't mind at all. "Sorry I'm just addicted to your touch." He softly chuckled heat rose to my cheeks. 'I can't say I don't agree with you.' I thought.

"I love you y/n.

"I love you to albedo."

---------------A/N how do you like this one so far? This one was kinda short but it was longer than the other one

---------------
A/N
how do you like this one so far? This one was kinda short but it was longer than the other one. I hope you enjoyed! And please request ideas!