One Kiss pt 2

.

When Shotaro walked into school again, an arm pulled him into an empty classroom.

He turned back in shock staring into the eyes of Jung Sungchan.

He gasped and tried to run again but Sungchan wrapped his arms around him hugging him tightly.

"Dont move."

Shotaro froze at the low voice of Sungchan.

After a while Sungchan let go and placed his hands on Shotaro's shoulders "Why are you running away from me."

Shotaro was panicking internally causing his emotions to run wild making him distraught. He starting crying quietly, shocking Sungchan.

"Hey, hey it's alright just tell me why you ran."

Sungchan hugged him close again.

After calming Shotaro down Shotaro finally whispered "I was afraid of your reaction. I- I didn't want to lose our friendship."

At this Sungchan shook his head slightly "You wouldn't have ruined anything. It's just a kiss you probably got dared to do this."

Shotaro shook his head sadly, "You don't understand, I actually- his voice dropped

"You what?"

"Nevermind."

"Tell me!" Sungchan pleaded

"No no its alri-

"DAMN IT SHOTARO JUST TELL ME IF YOU LIKE ME BACK!"

Shotaro blinked "Y-you like me?"

It was then Sungchan realised what he had said. "I-

He didn't even finish before Shotaro leapt into his arms saying "I like you too."

A broad smile slid onto Sungchan's face as he held Shotaro in his embrace.

Shotaro looked up at Sungchan screwing up his courage.

Throwing himself forward Shotaro kissed Sungchan right on the lips.

This time with no regrets.

"Jung Sungchan will you be my boyfriend?"

"Of course"