Kenma gave a slight nod, staring at the ice cream at that began to melt. "(Y/N)."

"Yeah?"

"Do you..." He began, he started choking on his words. (Y/n) gently took Kenma's hand.

"Are you okay?"

Kenma nodded slightly, his eyes meeting hers. He took a deep breath. "(Y/n), do you want to-"

"(Y/n)??" A voice interrupted, causing the two to look over. A boy with blonde hair was walking over to the 'couple'. "What are you doing here?"

(Y/n) stared at the boy, her eyes wide. "I was just... Hanging around."

The boy looked to Kenma, a bright smile on his face. "Whose this?"

"Ah, this is... My boyfriend Kenma Kozume." (Y/n) hesitated, watching the two boys shake hands.

"Your boyfriend?" He smirked "I didn't think you'd get another one."

"Who are you?" Kenma deadpanned. This dude really did ruin the moment, didn't he??

"Ah, I'm Yuji Terushima." The boy smiled.

(Y/n) leaned closer to Kenma, quietly mumbling to him. "My ex..."

Kenma rose a brow, taking in Terushima's form. Holy shit, he's heaps bigger then me.

"A but of a downgrade, don't you think?" Terushima teased.

"Oh shut it." (Y/n) rolled her eyes. "We're currently in the middle of something important, do you mind?"

"Oh no, is he breaking up with you?" Terushima pouted, studying the two. "Or... Are you breaking up with him?"

"No, we're not breaking up..." (Y/n) huffed, her eyes looking to Kenma. "Right?..."

Kenma hesitated for a moment, unsure of what was going on. He looked to (Y/n), feeling uncomfortable being put on the spotlight. However, it didn't sit right with (Y/n)...

She huffed slightly. "Okay .. I see how it is."

"Wait, (y/n), that's not what was happening-"

"Then what is?"

"(Y/n), can we not in front of your ex...?"

(Y/n) looked to Terushima who was soaking in the chaos. She nodded, taking Kenma's hand.

"Wait where are you two going?" Terushima pouted.

"Away from you!" (Y/n) poked her tongue at him, her grip tight around Kenma's hand. Kenma followed after her, dropping his ice cream.

~ ~ ~ ~

"I'm sorry about him." (Y/n) began, the two had found a quiet spot in the park. They sat underneath a tree, the stars shining.

"It's okay..."

(Y/n) fiddled with her fingers. "So... What were you going to tell me?..."

Kenma took a deep breath, rubbing his face. "You put me in a really uncomfortable situation just then (Y/n)." He began. "I didn't think you would have put me in the spotlight."

(Y/n) frowned, her gaze falling to the grass. Her fingers began to pick at the strands of grass as she listened.

"I didn't know that your boyfriend was... Big."

"Ex boyfriend." She corrected.

"Still... Why, did you agree to date me?" Kenma stared at her, the two settling into a small silence.

"Kenma... We're not dating." She corrected once again. His cheeks burned red in embarrassment.

"Sorry .. I forgot..."

(Y/n) huffed softly, resting her head against his shoulder. "I agreed because I thought you were cute, and I definitely did have other motives but... Just being with you has made me feel so much happier then any of my past relationships."

"Terushima is definitely a lot more muscular then you, but he's not as considerate as you." She smiled softly to herself. "I couldn't actually see a future with him, but you... I can see years ahead without us even dating."

Kenma's eyes met hers once again, not having any words to say to her. He took a moment before he finally asked. "What can you see?... In the future with us?..."

(Y/n) smiled softly, her arm wrapping around Kenma's waist. "Well, I can see us. We're both standing in the kitchen of our house. You're still a famous streamer and I have my master's degree... And we've settled in the country, out side of the city."

"Would we have cats?"

"Yeah, we'd have two cats. One that looks exactly like Kuroo so you don't miss him." Kenma chuckled softly at the comment, his face inches from (Y/n)'s.

"That sounds really nice." (Y/n) nodded slightly in agreement, feeling the warmth of Kenma's breath on her skin. Her eyes studied his lips for a moment, and as tempted as she was, she knew she couldn't.

"Sorry." She mumbled to the boy, watching his facia expression change. He rose a brow in confusion.

"What for?"

"I know that we're not actually dating... But I forget that it's not real..."

Kenma nodded slightly in agreement. "It's easy to be around you." He admitted. "It makes it... Easy to forget... And it makes it harder for me to not fall for you..."

(Y/n) looked to Kenma, her eyes bright. "Fall for me?" He nodded slightly, his eyes looking away from her in embarrassment.

She kissed his cheek gently, watching as the boys face turned red. "I like you too." Kenma placed his hand to where she had kissed him, his eyes wide.

Kenma looked to (Y/n), hesitant before he placed his lips on hers. She had squeaked slightly in surprise, not expecting Kenma to be one to kiss her so suddenly.

He moved away slightly, resting his forehead against hers. He took a moment before he began to mumble. "Sorry... I should have asked first."

(Y/n) huffed softly, her lips connecting with Kenma's once again. It was a much more gentle kiss, slower then the first. She moved away only slightly, a smile creeping on her face. "Now we're even."

Kenma began to chuckle, resting his head in the nook of (Y/n)'s shoulder. The two sat there for a while, enjoying each other's company while under the stars.