Newstart

POV: Deku

"Hey...Dad" Was I really sure about that?
"Izuku? Long time no hear. How are you?"
"Not so good Dad, that's why I'm calling you." Yes, I wanted it.
"What happend son?"
"Well...I don't know how to say it, but can I come to America?" It's my personal newstart.
"Wait- are you sure about that? What about your friends and your boyfriend?"
"That's why I want to come. I have none of them...and since Mum is gone...I am alone Dad." I had to swallow more tears. No more fucking crying!
"Tomorrow evening. Early enough?" For others this short answer might sound cold, but I know he was worried about me.
"That's perfect! Thank you so much!" 
"Don't worry about the flight, just take my privat jet." The rich man as always.
"Sounds good. See you tomorrow."
"See you tomorrow my son. I'll text you the time later."
"Thanks Dad. Bye!"
"Bye"
I sighed in relief. Thanks Dad...

My newstart would be in America, far away from my "friends" and my false ex-boyfriend. I hoped to find new friends and to live a better life, even without a quirk. Maybe I could finally get who I really was. Since my mothers death two months ago I was not feeling like the precious bean I always have been. I've started swearing and I've wanted to change my style. Maybe America would make it possible for me.
I went back to the dorms and in my room. There I put everything I needed in my suitcase, but I let all my All Might merch there, same for most of my clothes. Looking down at my old self made me angry. "Fuck you! Fuck all of you!" I started screaming. Then I also started to throw my figures through the room. "Fuck you Sho!" The figure crashed against the wall. "Fuck you Kacchan!" The next one. "Fuck you Ochako!" Next. "Fuck you Iida!" Next. "Fuck you Momo!" Next. "Fuck you All Might!" Next. "Fuck this fucking life!" The last two crashed against the wall and fell down to the floor. Most of the thrown figures were broken, but I didn't care. I was broken too and nobody cared.

After I calmed down I looked at the time. In a few minutes school would be over and everyone would come back. I didn't want to see them. They would notice soon enough when I am gone.

NEXT DAY

I got up late, I didn't care about school anymore, not about this one. So I went there at midday, in my casual clothes (a black sweater, black ripped jeans and my typical red shoes) and knocked on the headmasters office. I heard a voice from inside and went in. Principal Nezu sat by his writing desk and looked at me as I entered the room.
"Hello, Midoriya-Kun. Do you need something?"
I bowed and said: "Hello, I just wanted to say, that I am going to move away. So I am not going to attend this school anymore."
"Are you really sure about that?"
"I guess you are smart enough to know what happend, so please don't ask such a stupid question, Sensei." I knew he was the smartest person on this planet, so it was most likely for him to know everything that goes on in his school.
"You are right kid. Have a good flight and don't worry about the other stuff. I think your father knows what he's doing. I hope everything gets better in your new life."
Sometimes I was still surprised about his wisdom. "Thank you Sensei." I bowed again and left the room.
Before I closed the door I heard Nezu say: "Say goodbye to your teacher, Aizawa would want to see you a last time." I nodded and went away. 

I went to my old classroom and knocked. I didn't wait for an answer and went in. The class seemed surprised.
Iida stood up and jawed: "Midoriya! Why do you come that late and without school uniform? That's not right for a student of UA-"
I ignored him and asked: "Aizawa-Sensei, can I talk to you for a second?"
He ignored Iida aswell and agreed. We went to a spot where Jirou coudn't overhear us anymore. "What to you want problem child?"
I smiled. "I just wanted to say goodbye."
He didn't looked surprised, just a shimmer of sadness was shown in his eyes. "It's not your fault problem child, I know that. But if you really want to go, then I can't stop you."
I smiled again. He believed in me. "Thank you Sensei. Goodbye!"
He hugged me. "Goodbye, we will miss you."
"Oh, please don't tell my classmates until I am really gone. I don't want to see them again."
"If you want so. Good flight problem child. Good luck in America, please don't remember UA as something bad."
"Thank you, Sensei. I'll try." I bowed and went away.
I would miss him the most. I hoped to see him again in the distant future.

I went a last time to my room and got all my things, then I got into a taxi and drove to the airpot. My flight would went off in three hours. Next step - America...