Chapter 6

Girlfriends POV
I noticed we already arrived at Boyfriends house. I felt him take my resting head off his shoulder. I watched him walk back into his house. I know something was up. I know what happened in the bathroom. I can already tell. It was too obvious. The car then started to beat to my house while was thinking about what happened in the bathroom. " Pico.. " I said out loud. " it was obviously Pico that was in the bathroom, but why? Was he trying to ruin my reputation? My career? " I was thinking and thinking not knowing the possible situation he said to him. But either way I have Boyfriend rapped around my finger. He already sees him as a manipulative jealous figure.
——————————————————-
Boyfriends POV

It was finally morning and I turn around to see someone was calling me. It was an anonymous number, my brain didn't fully realize what if it was anonymous or not since since I barely woke up, so I just answered it without no thought. It said that the call was from girlfriends father but the voice was rather strange, he was talking about another meeting  which I don't recall being schedule today, but just to make the family like me a little more I decided to go anyways, I washed up and grab my clothes, putting it on. I walk to the location which was rather far. I finally arrived. It was a back ally, I started to shiver a little and put my defense up just incase.

I then heard breathing behind me.

I turned around and saw

Lemon Demon.

I was startled, I pushed him away but once I took that step back. Pico grabbed me from behind.  I was muffling trying to get out. I then saw 2 of Pico's friends. The one with the pink clothing had a rag, she pressed it on my face which made me pass out.

—————————-
Pico's POV

I didn't want to do this, Boyfriend. But you weren't paying attention to me and I needed to tell you the truth. I told Nene and Darnell to take him into the truck, along side having Lemon Demon drive.

" So, whats my deal, hm? I am gonna get the flesh offerings you promised, otherwise you'll be the replacement, same goes with your little crush. " he said in a threatening tone

" I already told you, the deal is that I give you the left over Uber kids bodies so you can make your illegal pot you call a stew. They taste like artificial intelligence probably but hey! You got something right? " I smirked

" I suppose so, Pico. I'm not a big fan those type of corpses as it taste too extra. " he said while taking a turn to my old school, all shot up with burn marks.

" Perfect, this place should be good. It's basically abandoned anyways. Man, I haven't been here for along time. " I gazed.

I got out with lemon demon while nene and darnell took out the unconscious Boyfriend. We walked inside.

" Oh man, this place just reminds me of me getting herpes. Terrible times. " nene huffed

" And when you died in Russian roulette, man you were doing weird shit with that gun " Darnell chuckled

" I'm a GIRL Darnell, what do you expect " she huffed even louder.

" enough chit chat, you're gonna wake him up. " I said in a serious tone.

" Oh please, Pico, the stuff he passed out from is super strong, we can yell from the top of our lungs and he wouldn't even hear at all. " nene rolled her eyes

" I just don't want to fuck up this opportunity. " I'd sigh

We both walked into my old classroom, we got the most sturdy chair we can find and sat him down, while tying him down.

" Me and Darnell are gonna play with knives or something while we wait, this shit is like, lame. " nene walked out

" Yeah dude, Nene has a point. We did many things that should be fussed about yet you worry about this. This is lame. " Darnell walked out with Nene

" Erm, whatever. " I said going up to boyfriend.

I crouched down, knowing this was wrong but, it'll just make me feel better, plus he wouldn't know, right? I went closer to him and gave him a smooch on the forehead. I sat down in the nearest chair I could find and watched until he woke up. I saw lemon demon make a stew out of the Uber kids that Darnell directed him too, it was real quick how he made that. I went to focus and stared at boyfriend.

Waiting for him to wake..