Chapter 5

Pico's POV
I biked home, threw the guys bike back and unlocked my front door. I stomped inside and slammed my head on my bed. I was so angry that I could just punch something. I didn't know how to save Boyfriend. I wanted to save boyfriend. I grabbed a pencil and paper and started to plan things out.

—-———————————————————
Boyfriends POV
I walked out with Girlfriend. I carefully let her inside her dads limo. After she was carefully in I went inside. She fell asleep on my shoulder. I sighed and felt like something was wrong. I didn't like the feeling. Maybe it was because of Pico. Knowing Pico, he doesn't randomly put so much motivation unless he doesn't like something. And him randomly coming out of the blue could actually mean's he was trying to tell me something. But at the same time Pico is known for his jealousy type acts. He'd do things just to give it a bad reputation. I started to think about this the whole car ride. Not knowing if I should actually trust him or not. It's hard decision. We then arrived at my place. I got out of the car and slowly took Girlfriend's head off my shoulder. I sighed and unlocked my front door. I went inside and changed to my pajamas. I sat down on my bed, grabbed paper and wrote some rap lyrics just to pass time. Within that time I was thinking if I should believe him or not. Thoughts of Pico and his words flooded through my mind so fast I accidentally wrote his name on my paper. I erased it, calmed myself and stood back on track with my lyrics.

—————————————————
Pico's POV
I finished planning things out. I just hope he'd listen to me. Talking about him makes me doze off in a trance. Like how soft his lips and, and how cute his face looks when it scrunches. I snapped back into reality realizing what I've thought of right now. I felt embarrassed but at the same time it felt pretty comforting. He was the only guy that made me feel happy. I want to make sure he's safe and isolated. She on the other hand wants nothing more than attention. I started to get mad, rambling about her and Boyfriend. I then continued onto my plan noticing I was getting side track.

( Authors Note: Apologies for the short chapter! I'm still trying to come up with some interesting plots!! )

- also! I won't be active as much considering online school so chapters might be submitted pretty late! My apologies again! D: