"Yeah, it's exciting for me too." I agreed and he smiled as he opened the bag of food.

"Oh shit!" I whispered yelled and he gave me a concerned look with knitted brows. "What?" "Candice is here. Like in my living room."

His eyebrows furrowed as if he didn't know what that's supposed to mean for the current moment.

"Alycia!" She yelled from the living room and Harry smirked.

"Well, I didn't bring her food but she can gladly have mine." He stated and I shook my head. "Cruella Deville has been up for a while and already eaten. But that's nice of you." I said and he laughed. "Can I meet her? It'd be kinda awkward if I didn't considering she right in there." He said and I rolled my eyes playfully.

"Fine. C'mon." I said as I grabbed my food and coffee to walk into the living room.

"Who was at the door?" Candice asked as I entered the living room but she didn't look up from her Ipad.

I stayed silent and when she looked up, she noticed Harry and he smiled at her while I sat back on the couch.

"Oh..." She trailed off and I smirked at her reaction. She obviously knows who he is.

"I'm Harry. Your Candice right? It's lovely to meet you." He said as he bent down to give her a hug and she chuckled shyly.

I knitted my eyebrows together as I sipped my coffee at this interaction. Since when is Cruella Deville shy? Does she have a thing for Harry? I mean I know she's like late 40's but that's never stopped anyone before. It could just be her thing.

"You too. I'm just a bit confused." She said with a chuckle and looked at me but I was already biting into my egg toast Harry had gotten me. I've never gotten this before but it looked fucking banging and I was so excited just at the looks of it.

I took a bite out of the toast and Harry came to sit near me on the couch. I looked back at Candice and she was raising her eyebrows in curiosity.

Harry offered her some food in which she politely declined but she still looked so confused.

"So you two know each other?" She asked and I nodded with a mouthful. "And I just didn't know that?" She asked again and I confirmed her question with a nod again.

I swallowed the food and sipped my coffee.

"Look Cruella, I love you but when have you ever asked me about who I hang out with?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes.

"Okay true. But I usually know at least who your friends are. You usually mention them at least once. So i'm assuming this is...a music friendship? Do you two write together?" She asked and I nodded. "Yeah...among other things." I said with a shrug and I didn't look at Harry but I knew he was smirking. He wanted me to say something along those lines more than just, 'he's a friend.'

She smirked herself but just nodded.

"Well, it's nice to meet you Harry. Are you coming to the shoot today?" She asked him and he shook his head as he swallowed his mouthful of food. "Due to her wishes, no. It'll be a nice surprise for me when it comes out though. I'll be excited to see." He said and I couldn't help but smile.

'It'll be a nice surprise for me', as if this was something he was really excited about. Fuck, he's really making my heart swell today.

"Well that's nice. I think you seem more excited than her." She said and he chuckled but I just glared at her. "I am excited. I was just woken up from a great sleep to you calling and pounding on my door at 9am telling me that I was late for a video shoot that's not for like 5 or 6 more hours." I said with raised brows and took another bite of my toast.