I stepped back, covering my mouth in horror. The girls face was completely rearranged as if someone had had a dozen plastic surgeries. The eyes bore into me with so much pain and hopelessness that I was tempted to walk out of the room.

Oh fuck, the door.

As quickly as I could, I walked over to the white door that had a glass window, also with a white curtain over it before pulling on the handle.

Locked.

A sigh of relief left my mouth before I could hold it back and I walked back to the window.

I know, who would be relieved to be locked in somewhere? Well, if there were men and mentally messed up girls walking around, would you not want to be locked in somewhere?

(By saying mentally messed up, I'm not talking about Autism or something like that, I'm talking about being tortured, so you turn crazy and psycho. So don't get offended! <3)

Grabbing the blinds, I closed them up so there was no more light in the room until I turned on the lamp next to the bed.

A doorway with no door was about a few yards away from the left side of the bed, showing another room. A bathroom.

It was also white, just like the bedroom, but had some green towels and a tree near the doorway.

A built in four piece green plant wall piece was hanging above the built in tub- which was right in front of the toilet and beside the sink.

I looked in the mirror and physically flinched when I saw myself. The makeup that was worn on that hooker job was smeared all over, but it was light, from rubbing off. A big purple bruise was on my left cheek and my lips were cracked and chapped.

My brown hair was hanging down my shoulders in countless tangles and knots. Jesus Christ....

Turning away from the horrid sight, I looked back around and a slight smile made its way to my face when I saw stuff in the bath and a toothbrush and hairbrush on the sink.

Well at least Austin knows me well enough..

I looked back at door and closed window before sighing.

Now or never.

An unwanted cry escaped my lips when water sprayed on the raw skin on my back and I saw the red water run down my body and into the drain.

I bit my lip, drawing even more blood before sitting down on the bottom of the tub.

It might just be me, but the best time to think is in the shower.

Why is Austin here?

Is he working with Andrew?

Of course he is you dipshit.

But why?

Was he forced to be with such an evil man?

Did they threaten him?

Did he join willingly? Dd they force him?

Does he work in this camp? What does he do? Is he a part of this gang?

But why wouldn't he tell me? I mean, I told him everything about me, why can't he do the same?

He doesn't trust you. Some people aren't who you think they are.

I think they hit my head too hard, because having internal battles with yourself isn't normal.

Tears slid down my cheeks as I thought about my best friend having to be with these people.

Either way, why am I here? Where is everyone?

Grabbing the conditioner, I massaged it into my scalp before grabbing the wooden brush off of the sink and brushing it through my hair. Gotta get those tangles out..

After minutes of trying, I succeeded, having clean, smooth hair without knots. Lastly, I rinsed my body off with the axe body wash before grabbing one of the white robes- careful to not push it against my lashes- and a green towel, putting my hair up to dry in it.

The room was still lit up when I walked back in and I sat down on the bed. I need clothes...

As if reading my mind, Austin walked in, a bag in hand.

**************

Sooo... I'm probably gonna post again tonight because I'm really bored and already know what I'm gonna put in this next chapter(:

Leave good comments and likes! Love you all <3

-E