4

(Club sound, Omni worlds famous night club, Echo Echo is the DJ, and the caterers, and the bouncer, and the bartender, and the owner....you know, because of clone shit)

(Heatblast and Swampfire are at the bar)

Swampfire: So, I hear Ghostfreak's court day is coming up, how do you feel about it?

Heatblast: (drunk) I don't know man. Freak was our friend, sure he was kinda creepy but then again I live with a quad armed buff apple and a giant blind dog so hey. (Takes shot)

Swampfire: Yeah, when I heard what he did I was shocked. Never knew he could break through like that. You think he'll win?

Heatblast: (still drunk) He tried to possess Ben, which in turn would allow him to take control of us, which in turn make us do a lot of shitty stuff, which in term would allow him to take over the world. He claims he's not like that anymore soooooo. (Takes shot)

Swampfire: Yeaaaah not looking too good

(They both take a shot)

Swampfire: You know if we're not careful with this shit we can blow up the whole club right?

Heatblast: (still drunk as shit) My friend might be incarcerated for life in a week so do you really think I give two shakes of hexaposs ass about civilian casualties?

Swampfire: How many drinks have you had?

Heatblast: Would it be corny if I say ten?

(Diamondhead walks over with Xlr8 on his shoulder)

Swampfire: The hell happened to him?

Diamondhead: He downed 300 of Gutrot's custom made shots in 30 seconds. He thought he would survive because he can't get drunk....Gutrot found a way.

Heatblast: (blasted drunk) Big ups to Xlr8 but screw Gutrot, his tumb tumb is dumb dumb.

(Diamondhead and Swampfire look at each other in realization)

Swampfire: I'll get his legs

Diamondhead: Yep

(They leave, Echo bartender walks up)

Echo bartender: Ok your check is gonna be (looks up) dammit