Finally, the door broke free and the girl landed on top of me. As I looked up I saw a little girl with... with horns! She was one of the dragonkins! We both quickly got up and tried to find a way out.

I spotted a small opening in which we could squeeze through. "Come here." I said, pulling her towards the small spot.

"Here, quickly go in before it collapses." We were surrounded by fallen trees, this was the only way I found. She didn't say anything and quickly went through the whole swiftly.

As I tried to go through, a tree log collapsed on my leg.

'Shit, does god hate me this much.' The pain was unbearable, the wood was on fire so it burned the skin on my leg, also adding the weight of the log it also broke some bones in my leg.

"Oh no!" The girl yelled as she came and grabbed my arm, trying to pull me out. Good thing that the driver from the carriage followed me here, he quickly came and pulled me out from under the log.

"Ahhh!" My leg slid out but my legs were still broken and burnt from the log.

"Hold on, young master." He hurriedly carried me to the carriage and laid me on the seats.

"Oh, god. This was worse than I thought." He muttered to himself.

"T- take the medicine in t- the pouch." I coughed out, it felt as if someone was peeling my skin away slowly.

He quickly got the pouch out and grabbed some medicine out, putting some cream on my leg and bandaged it up. The cream was cold so it soothed my leg, it was like heaven's touch.

I heaved a sigh of relief as I sat up, leaning against the chair. I looked around and noticed the dragon girl was standing just a bit outside of the carriage.

"What's your name?" I asked, tilting my head a little bit.

"I'm sorry, my name is Aria Alder. I come from the dragonkin, just call me Ari." She bowed in 45 degrees.

"No need to bow, and it's good that you're alive, Aria." I said genuinely. The girl has silver hair that reached under her shoulders, two large round violet eyes. She wore a white, elegant dress that reached just above her knees paired with a teairra and a pair of sandals. Her black and electric purple horns weren't fully grown yet since she's still young, but the color collided together greatly. Her horns matched her eyes too.

"So what's your name." She smiled happily.

"Alexander Hollows, but you can just call me Alex." I smiled back at her.

"So, where were you heading? And were your parents with you?" I asked.

"I was heading to my kingdom, and my parents were waiting for me there but something happened while we were on the way." She said, disappointed.

"Young master, I think we are heading to the same destination." He bowed politely.

"Well that's goo-" I was cut off when I saw a big wyvern in the sky.

"Aria! You're alive!" A voice boomed in the sky.

"Father!" She yelled, she hesitated if she wanted to stay here or go to her parents.

"Go." With these simple words she went running towards them. The wyverns landed near our carriage and the lights hopped off the wyverns helping her parents off. They all hugged and reunited.

"Young master... Th- that's the emperor and empress of the dragonkins." He stuttered in astonishment.

"I can see." I knew she was someone important just by glancing at their clothes and the carriages in the fire.

The Edge of Tomorrowजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें