Chapter 1.

6am. Isolated. Cold. Alone. I stared into the ceiling with all the concentration I had presuming it would give me an answer to all my questions. But I couldn't think right all my thoughts, feelings, dreams were drained out of me. The truth is they were never there, still it felt like something was missing but no matter how much I ran towards it, it was just out of my reach. My grip wasn't strong enough. Not other people's reach just mine. It felt like reaching for stars that were never there. Suddenly, an urge of hunger shot right through me, I flew up like a bird with time to spare and waste, with all the freedom in the world. I waited and waited. Hours that felt like days went by until a large figure with devastated mountain boots and a dusty leather jacket stood glaring in through the worn-out railings, my heart shot up like a shooting star. I wish I saw a shooting star though wishes are shameful, disgraceful, dishonoured as they say but we were dishonoured in repulsive ways. But it was only a falling star with a trapped fireball inside. All I did was stare back. His large hazel eyes told a story that was hidden away in the dark. He stood there still, before long he vigorously shoved in my petite plate that had 2 peas, 1 spoon of mash potato and 2 beans. I couldn't help but wonder why they had given me so much today, and then I stopped moving as realisation struck me harshly not letting go. I froze letting tears stream down my face uncontrollably. Was this my day? I slowly got up as the figure walked away I witnessed his misty eyes just like he would soon witness the coming events that would only satisfy Satan himself as he possesses innocent minds. Full of grief in the inside but content on the outside, lying and deceiving all surroundings these were normalised, a simple smile covered it all up and was enough to fool everyone with lies.I couldn't feel myself walk my legs were numb and unstableness was the result as I trembled but I carried on until I was face to face with my mirror, the only thing I had. Arrogance and vanity was enforced so every cell consisted of one without being challenged or questioned. I looked in dreamily knowing today all my ambitions and aspirations would become extinct. This fantasy that keep building more and more and growing immensely by the minute will be lost in this megalithic, monstrous universe. And monstrous it'll stay and known to the vast majority yet no one utters a word, no one proceeds to aid us knowing the agonies that are experienced endlessly even those with authority are mute yet it is our fault as they say. What happened to our dignity? She was taken. That's only one way to put it. One in many so what makes that one so special, it's the same with me what makes me special? Nothing. My life feels like a lie, a fairy tale like it never breathed. It was a beautiful fairy tale to start off where my dreams were reality... with a loving family or maybe I was hallucinating, was it just an illusion in my mind? I'm used to delusional beliefs. I question if it was ever real, my memories remain blurred and unclear but I will still proceed to turn into a mythical object. You're most likely wondering how I got here I keep trying to run away from the present, they said this would be a present...from them to us, something to be enjoyed, trickery is revolting yet so consistent among humanity and it crosses my mind and I ponder, not for too long though there's always things to do. I want to be stuck in the past but it's not going to happen so I'll tell you about my journeys that got me here. Right from start to end. This. Is. My. Story.