29- The Morning After

My head was pounding. Merlin, what happened last night? I rolled over and saw George fast asleep next to me.

"Morning Eden." I looked at the voice. Fred?

"Uh, morning. Were you here the whole night?"

"Yep. Don't you remember?"

"Uh, no." His face fell instantly. "What happened?"

"Well, uh..."

"Morning love." George leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Morning. Do you know what happened last night?"

"Not really. All I remember is Fred brought out firewhiskey and the next moment I'm here."

"Well I remember!" Fred yelled. I looked at George confused.

"Go on. Tell us." George said.

And then he explained everything that happened last night. In intricate detail.

"Oh god. Oh god oh god oh god oh god oh god..." I held my head in my hands.

"So you're telling me... we got drunk and then you fucked my girlfriend?" George yelled.

"We fucked your girlfriend George." He smirked and winked at me.

"You git!" George yelled, tackling his brother.

"Guys stop! The noise is too much." I groaned.

"Are you even upset Eden?" George yelled while trying to pin down Fred.

"Of course I am! Yelling doesn't help my pounding headache!"

"Just like I pounded you last night!" Fred laughed.

"SHUT UP!" I screamed. They instantly froze. They separated and George sat next to me.

"I'm sorry love. I know you're just as upset as I am. The firewhiskey was a mistake. We should've gone to your room."

"It's alright Georgie. I'm just going to go back to my room now." I picked up my discarded clothes and walked quietly back to my room. I shut the door and looked at myself in the mirror.

Smeared makeup, knotted hair, I was a mess. Bare legs, and a sweater with a big gold F on it. I ripped off the sweater and stood in my undergarments. I opened my window for fresh air, and on impulse I threw the sweater out the window. I went into my shower and just stood there, letting the ice cold water wash over me. I didn't want to wait for it to warm up. I stood there and tried to remember last night.

Fred brought out the firewhiskey, we took a few shots, then blank. Absolutely nothing. How do me and George not remember anything and Fred remembers everything? It makes no sense.

I got out of the shower and dressed myself in George's sweatpants and hoodie. I laid in my bed and went over what happened over and over.

"Eden? Can I come in?" I heard a soft knock at the door.

"Come in."

I didn't look up but soon felt George's arms wrapped around me.

"I'm sorry love. I knew I shouldn't have let Fred bring out that firewhiskey. I'm so so sorry."

"It's okay Georgie. Really. As long as you don't think any less of me."

"God, how could I? You're amazing Eden I wouldn't want to lose you over a drunk mistake that involved both of us. I love you Ede."

I rolled over and he gently kissed the tip of my nose. He stroked my hair as I laid my head on his chest. Before I knew it, we were being shaken awake by Fred.

"Piss off! You've done enough damage for one day!" George groaned.

"It's time for practice dipshit. Get up." He slammed the door behind him.

We couldn't risk getting in trouble with Oliver too, so we got up and got dressed.

"Now we have everyone! Let's go!"

Practice seemed to drag on for forever. I was tired and confused and missed half my shots. I didn't address Wood's comments and simply flipped him off as I went to change in the locker room.

I went up to the hospital wing and had Madam Pomfrey give me a potion for my headache. I went back to my dorm and flopped on the bed. I heard the door open and chucked a pillow at the noise.

"Ede, it's me, George."

"George, I can't right now. I need alone time."

"After what happened last night you want to be alone? Instead of with me?"

"Yes! Especially because of last night! You're bloody twins! Every time I look at you I see Fred making those cocky comments about getting to fuck me again."

"Eden, I'm not Fred."

"I know, but... it's hard to explain. I just need to be alone George. There's too much going on in my head."

He slammed the door as he left my room. I tried to take a nap, but my head was flooded with thoughts.

Do I still love Fred? Is that why I can't get him out of my head? But I'm dating George. Should I break up with him? I can't deal with either of them for a while. My love life is a bloody mess.

You know what, that's it. I'm done with ginger twins. I'm breaking up with George and I'm not going to get with either of them ever again. Period.