26-Which One?

George grabbed his discarded Quidditch robe and threw it over us, covering our naked bodies.

"Eden." I turned to look at the person. Cedric.

"What the hell are you doing in here? This is a Gryffindor locker room!" I hissed, glaring at him.

"I came to talk to you, but obviously you're doing other things. And other people." George's cheeks flushed and I pulled the robe tighter.

"Well what does it matter to you? You're the one who didn't give a damn when your friend almost molested me. Serves you right to see me with someone I actually like." I felt George smile against my chest and hug me a little tighter.

"Eden I wasn't there I don't know what happened..."

"You're supposed to believe me! I was your bloody girlfriend! Why the fuck would I lie to you?"

"He's my best friend! Why would he lie to me?"

"So he wouldn't get beaten to a pulp because he tried to fuck your girlfriend! God, you're so dense!" I can't believe how ignorant he's being.

"You're saying you didn't believe her when she said she almost got raped? Get the hell out man!" George pointed at the door and started to get angry.

"Fine. I'll get out. Enjoy your whore, Weasley." And just like that he left. Thank god.

"I'm so sorry about him Georgie." I stroked his hair as I apologized profusely about Cedric.

"Eden, it's okay. It's not your fault that he's like that." He ruffled my hair as he consoled me. "Although I gotta ask, do you really like me? I mean that's what you told Cedric and I don't know if you were just saying that or if you meant it."

Shit, I was hoping he would forget about that. "Well, er, you see... the thing is..."

"Just tell me Eden. I won't get upset no matter what the answer is." I looked at him and I could tell he was being genuine. His eyes and smile were soft. God, he looked so handsome.

"Well... yeah. I do like you George." I blushed and looked away but he pulled my chin with his finger and kissed me. I kissed him back and his hands slid down my waist.

"You're so beautiful Eden," he murmured while his hands dipped lower. He slipped back inside me and I moaned as he went in.

"God George..."

"Be a good girl for me." He thrusted up into me again and I whimpered as he got deeper. He gripped my ass and forced it down so I felt his full length.

"Fuck..."

"Go on Eden. Don't hide your moans. You're mine now." He kissed all over my neck and chest. "Do you want to be mine Eden?"

"Yes George... please... fuck..."

He started speeding up and we both began to get closer. I buried my face in his neck as I came on him and he continued, his thrusts getting messier.

"Cum inside me," I whispered in his ear. "I'm on birth control."

"Ahhh... fuck!" He cried out as he released inside me and pulled out. I sat beside him with my legs open, letting our cum drip out slowly. "You look so sexy with my load dripping out of you," he whispered in my ear as he got dressed.

He offered me my towel that I kept in my locker and I used it to clean myself up. I tried to stand up, but my legs gave out under me.

"Eden? Are you okay?" He helped me up as my legs trembled.

"Yeah, it's just... well..." I gave him a look and he understood what I mean.

"Ohhh. I see. Poor Eden got fucked too hard." He helped me over to my locker and began dressing me, planting soft kisses on my body. He pulled on my leggings and gave me his t shirt, once again refusing to give me my sweatshirt back.

He gestured for me to hop on his back, so I jumped on his back and he piggyback carried me to the common room. I was pulling on his hair and wrapping my arm around his neck when we walked in and saw the whole Quidditch team. Worst of all, Angelina was attached to Fred's lips.

"Weasley!" Oliver shouted, pointing at Fred. "Your twin and Eden is here so say goodbye to your girl so we can have a damn meeting!"

Angelina huffed and gave me a sinister smile before strutting away up to her dorm.

"Alright. We need to talk about our team unity."

Everyone looked confused.

"Believe me, you know what I mean. There have been some relationships starting and ending within the team," he shot me a look. "And that's fine if you can be adult about it. We can't have any pettiness on this team, otherwise it messes up our whole dynamic. We're great so we can't fuck that up. If you have a personal problem with any specific person on the team, you talk to me and we'll work it out. Period. I don't want any more drama. Last year was bad enough."

Everyone nodded and George slung his arm around me, lightly kissing behind my ear. Fred shot us a look of disgust before storming off to his dorm.

"Fred looks really upset," I observed as he disappeared behind a corner.

"I know, Eden. But he'll get over it. Believe me, it took some time for me to get over you when you guys were together. Obviously I never did, but still." I gave a weak smile at his joke and leaned my head against his chest. I could feel hist heart beating.

I closed my eyes and he picked me up bridal style and carried me to my dorm. He laid me gently on my bed and began looking through my records.

"What are you doing, Georgie?" I asked sleepily.

"Oh, you're awake?" He put down my records and laid next to me on the mattress.

"I never really fell asleep. I was just too lazy to walk up to my room." I smiled up and him and he chuckled.

"How about I put on some music?" I nodded and he went back to my record collection. He kneeled on the floor and shuffled through my bin of records. I heard a familiar slow beat start and I smiled to myself.

Play Mr Loverman by Ricky Montgomery

He slowly waltzed across my dorm before sitting on my bed again. He laid next to me and I hitched my leg across his and rested my head on his chest. He hummed the verses until it got to the chorus, to which he started singing to me.

"I'm Mr Loverman... and I miss my lover man."

I smiled as he quietly sang into my ear. He was so different from Fred, so much softer and more gentle. He had the same energy, he just contained it more. It was a nice change. It felt more secure, more loving.

The song eventually ended and he waved his wand to play soft instrumental music.

"Are you alright Ede?" He asked, looking down at my face.

"I'm just perfect Georgie." I sighed with content and closed my eyes, feeling the vibrations in his chest from his humming and heartbeat and slowly got lulled to sleep.

Oh. My. God. I cannot even believe how much this story has grown in such a short time. We're at freaking 12k read like what??????

Thank you so much for all the funny, kind, and supportive comments they mean so much to me.

If you have any requests, concerns, or anything else you'd like to contribute to the story please comment your thoughts HERE

Until next chapter my loves xoxo