Chapter 14 : of pack & G's interest

Start from the beginning

With that she walking again and not stopping even for a second, 'I have steak to devour' thought iris.

In the kitchen

Iris went through the window, she jumps and easy landing with her hair elegantly sway with a light wind and glow eyes. The air seems to move slow with a grace behind her back and add with a leaves that failing and flowing elegantly seems to be her background.

'why does nature seems to be dramatic to act as iris entrance background like in the past life ?!' thought renata with a sweatdrop.

"omnivore" said iris

"huh ?" renata just blankly answer iris

"steak" said iris held his hand out toward renata

"oh, here" said renata handing iris's steak to her.

After that she look at the nature outside the windows and seem to remember something, 'speaking of outside, fratello said he want to go out. I wonder where he go' thought renata.

In town

G walking in the town, at first he want to go patrol but knuckle already doing it so he just walk leasury outside. Suddenly he remember something (more precisely someone ) and walking toward his destination. He don't know why he want to go that 'place' and meeting her but for some reason he just want to meet her and see her face. That woman not like most of the woman he know ( fangirls ) and she isn't as annoying as he thought for a woman in the town.

She doesn't swoon over when she saw him, she even doesn't try to flirt with him like most of the woman do when meet him so he found her company interesting. At first he found it surprise as she didn't even glance at him like a love struck woman, though at that time she was playing piano. When he remember the first time they meet, a smile bloom in his face.

Flashback

G Point Of View

I am going to town to buy rena a piano, I don't know that girl can play piano. Then again we separated for quite a long time. I sigh and start looking around, suddenly I feel something bad will come to me. I turned around and see a bunch of young girls looking in my direction.

'shit!! How can I be this careless!' I thought

I start to faster my pace but those fan*fucking* girls start to be faster too more than necessary. I start looking for hiding place from those *fucking shitt* and I found it. I enter the shop and close the door with more than necessary strength and breath a sigh of relief when I see those girls didn't see me enter this shop. Now I just need to be careful waiting them gone and start looking piano for rena again.

I decide to start looking around and found many instrument for music here, and when I see the sign at the cashier I found out this was music shop. Well, this saved me a lot of problem then. I looking around to see if this shop sell piano instrument or not, as I am scanning around I am seem to heard some melody from the back part of the shop. I follow the sound and found many type of pianos around here, when I look up I see a woman with a light silver colore haired playing one of the piano with close eyes.

She played so beautifully that even I can't help but get immersed in the melody. It attract me and my soul pulled toward its like a magnet.

'it's so damn good! She look like a pro musician' I thought

She seems to not notice my presence anytime so I just pull a chair quietly and sit there listen to her playing. She playing like a goddess of music, she seems to glow and put all of her feeling toward her playing and for some reason it made my breath hitched. I began to feel hot. She made impression she was untainted being which made you want to touch but don't dare to be close, so allure and beautifull if I say myself.

'wait... why it sound so horrible to the point it made my temperament self to think about this sappy *fucking poets ?! isn't it daemon's job to do it ?!' I thought

She seem to start feel my presence as she stop playing the piano. She open her eyes and look around, she turned into my direction and start to scowl. It made me think what I see earlier just an illusion which made me fucking poetry.

'what the *fuck ? seriously why she start scowl when she see me ?' I thought

"why the hell are you here ?" she said with a voice as smooth as silk.

'is it bad for me to be *fucking here ?! and why is this woman didn't cursing at me!!' I thought

"I am here to buy a piano for my younger sister" I said

She seem surprise for a while, but she compose herself fast for a civilian. If I don't see her playing I will think she is a Mafioso. She look at me and said, "then see for yourself the piano she want"

"I don't know much about piano or which piano suitable for her" I said shrugging

She seems annoyed with my answer, "then go looking around, pinky!!"

I feel annoyed and twitch, "its magenta!! Not *fucking pinky *damn woman!!"

She scowl at me and looking around while said, " its look pinky to me though"

A tick mark start to form in my head, "why you..."

In the end even though she scowl and annoyed me, she still helping me find the piano. We start arguing to each other though. That woman damn as gentle as goddess while playing piano but as annoying as hell while not playing.

"this! She will like this type of piano" she said as she point one of the piano.

its simple but elegant model. I guess rena will like it but, " why the hell you know what piano she like ? I never said anything about my sister preference"

"woman intuition" she said as she huffed at me like I am asking a *fucking idiot question to her.

Why the hell woman was so difficult to handle and always making nonsense answer everytime we asked them. Though when I bought the piano to rena, she really loved it, I guess I owe her a thankyou.

End of G Point Of View

End Of Flashback

When G want to thank her yesterday he saw Giotto and rena in near fountain and start to irrirate so it kinda slipped out of his mind. Now with giotto locked up with paperwork and threat from him about his stash, there won't be any distraction so he go to the shop to thank her. Before he knew it he already arrived in front of the shop. He took a deep breath and enter the shop.

*klank

"wel- oh it just you G" said the woman, her green eyes start to gleam

"well sorry its just me, damn woman" said G

"you don't have manner to woman, don't you G ? not very popular I see" said the woman

"for you ? never, not until you stop scowl everytime you see me" said G

"in your dream, and ? for what reason you come here today, G ?" asked the woman

"nothing, just want to thank you. My sister love the piano" said G

"yeah, right. Just for that ? I don't believe you" said the woman as her face start to look smug at G

G scowl at that as he ignore the fuzzy feelings inside him as he answer her, "yeah whatever"

....

"lavina"