~*~

It seemed to take Bellatrix forever to explain everything to Rodolphus. But by the end of he understood everything that Bellatrix and Narcissa knew. He was curious as to which Order members would help guard them and how they would take it.
    “Something smells good,” Lucius said, coming into the kitchen. He watched the door swing shut. “How much longer is the cooking going to take. Some of our fellow friends are becoming impatient.”
    “Friends?” Bellatrix laughed evilly. “The only reason you are associated with them is because you fear the Dark Lord.”
    “Bella!” Narcissa exclaimed.
    “She’s right though,” Lucius said in a whisper. “The only reason I’m still here is because I have to protect my family. Narcissa you and Draco mean everything to mean and I have a duty to the both of you.”
    “I just want this to all end,” Narcissa began to cry.    
    “Everything is going to work out for the best,” Lucius comforted Narcissa. “I promise you that.”

~*~

By the time Narcissa had finished preparing all the food she was beat. She felt as though she could sleep for a thousand years. She put all the food on the long conference table in the conference room and everyone began to eat.
    “This is a lovely dinner you have prepared for us Narcissa,” Voldemort praised from the head of the table. “I do apologize if we are intruding in your home, during a holiday.”
    “Thank you sir,” Bellatrix could tell her sister was holding everything in. “And it is no problem as all.”
    Bellatrix looked across the table at Narcissa then at Draco and then Lucius.
    “So Draco how is your mission coming along?” the words surprised Bellatrix who quickly looked at her sister. She has gone pale, well paler then she already was. She then looked at Draco.
    If Bellatrix didn’t know any better she could of sworn her sister and nephew were vampires. It looked as though Draco hadn’t been getting much sleep lately.
    “It’s-it’s taking its time sir,” Draco stuttered out. “But I think I found a way to do it.”
    “I am most pleased to hear that,” Voldemort admitted. “Since the last time you tried you nearly killed a bystander. She was probably a Mudblood or blood traitor any ways, but you were close. Enough talk about this. Your mother has prepared a marvelous meal and it shouldn’t be ruined.”
    Silently everyone began to eat. Bellatrix noticed that Narcissa wasn’t really eating, she was playing around with her food instead. Bellatrix brought her foot back and aimed it at her sister, who looked up upon contact.
    “Are you not hungry?” Bellatrix asked.
    “Not really,” Narcissa admitted. “I’ve been cooking all day and I couldn’t wait to eat, but after I had to cook everything I am just not feeling it right now.”
    “What a shame,” Voldemort said. “The food is wonderful. It reminds of the food we used to eat at Hogwarts.”
    “Thank you My Lord,” Narcissa said before taking a bite off her plate.
    After that everyone began having little side conversations with one another. Bellatrix took notice that Augustus Rookwood was watching, not just her but Narcissa and Rodolphus as well.
    She found it kind of odd bust ignored it.
    “So Bella,” Voldemort said. “Have you thought of any names for the baby yet?” he asked.
    “We haven’t My Lord,” Rodolphus answered for his wife.
    “I’m whatever his or her name is they will be as wonderful as his their parents,” Voldemort said.
    Bellatrix had to stop herself from gagging. Was he really still trying to get with her. She thought they had established that she was happily married and pregnant. God the thought was just repulsive. Then again he could just be complementing Bellatrix and Rodolphus, well just Bellatrix.
    After everyone finished eating, Narcissa used her wand and cleaned up the conference table.  Bellatrix thought it was about time she used magic today, she’d only been doing everything by hand.
    Not soon afterwards all the Death Eaters began leaving, as did Voldemort. Draco went upstairs and locked himself in his room. That just left Bellatrix, Narcissa, Lucius and Rodolphus.
    “I need to go and get a little more shopping done,” Narcissa spoke up.
    “I shall accompany you,” Bellatrix offered. She wasn’t sure if her sister really was going shopping but she did need to get her husband something, she was cutting it really close. 
    “Are you sure its safe for the two of you to be going shopping alone?” Rodolphus asked.
    “What’s could really happen?” Bellatrix asked. “I’m pregnant, nobody is going to harm a pregnant woman.”
    “I think Rodolphus has a point,” Lucius said. “And what shops are going to be open on Christmas Eve?”
    “I’m sure there’s plenty,” Narcissa argued.
    “I think we should accompany you,” Rodolphus said.
    “I still have to get the both of you something,” Bellatrix admitted. “You act like we can’t take care of ourselves.”
    “Fine,” Lucius said.” But be very careful.”
    “We will,” Narcissa said. “We’re Blacks, nothing can stop us.” she turned to Bellatrix. “How do you feel about flying?”
    “It might be challenging,” Bellatrix admitted. “But I think I can make do.”
    “Meet me outside,” Narcissa said. “I’ll go get us a couple of broomsticks.” Narcissa left to grab two broomsticks and Bellatrix exited the manor. A few seconds later Narcissa appeared next to her with two broomsticks.
    Narcissa had her Firebolt and she handed Bellatrix an old broom. Bellatrix got on top of her broom mounted it and took off, Narcissa right behind her. Narcissa took the lead and Bellatrix followed her.  Bellatrix felt as though she was going to fall off, but was able to remain on her broom just fine.
    Throughout their journey, Bellatrix felt as though they were being followed, but every time she looked over her shoulder there was nothing, not that she could see much, since it was dark. Maybe she was just being paranoid.
    Finally Narcissa started to descend, Bellatrix on her tail. They were in London. Upon landing Bellatrix and Narcissa stashed their brooms in an empty alley way and began walking down the street, side by side.
    “I feel like someone’s following us,” Bellatrix whispered to her sister.
    “I had the same feeling right after we left,” Narcissa replied. “But I couldn’t see anyone.”
    “Nor could I,” Bellatrix admitted. “Maybe we’re just being to paranoid.”
    For twenty minutes Bellatrix and Narcissa walked the streets of London trying to find an open shop. They didn’t see many shops, since Bellatrix was a little slow. Finally Bellatrix and Narcissa decided to leave. Bellatrix summoned their brooms and they took off again.
    This time Narcissa flew them a difference route and she didn’t understand where they going or why until she looked down and saw her sisters house. Bellatrix and Narcissa descended. upon landing they were greeted by Andromeda and her husband Ted, whose wand was drawn.
    “What are a couple of Death Eaters doing paying us a visit?” Ted asked, wand pointed at a very pregnant Bellatrix and Narcissa.
    “They’re my sisters,” Andromeda said as the front door opened.
    “That doesn’t mean anything!” he spat. “They’re-what in Merlin’s name?” he just realized Bellatrix was pregnant.
    “Dad no!” Nymphadora Tonks got in between her dad and aunts.
    “What’s going on here?” Ted asked confused, wand still pointed at Bellatrix and Narcissa.
    “Let’s go inside and we can explain,” Andromeda suggested.
    “I don’t know if I want a couple of Death Eaters in my home,” Ted argued. he gave in though and everyone headed into the living room. “Start explaining.”
    Andromeda and Tonks began explaining to Ted how they’ve been secretly meeting with Bellatrix and Narcissa and how Bellatrix has changed. they also explained how Bellatrix was wanting to keep her pregnancy a secret.
    “That seems shady to me,” Ted said after they were done explaining.
    “Well then I guess we’ll just leave then,” Narcissa stood and turned to leave. “Are you coming Bella?” she asked as she picked up their broomsticks they set against the wall.       
    “Yes,” Bellatrix replied, taking her time to stand.
    “Please don’t leave?” Tonks begged. “Dad’s just being stubborn.”
    “I think its best we left,” Narcissa said. “We don’t wish to cause any trouble on Christmas.”
    Narcissa headed to door while Bellatrix was still standing. Bellatrix heard the front door open and her sister gasp. everyone in the living room rushed to the front door, Bellatrix getting there last.
    Standing outside the door was Augustus Rookwood was standing there with a broom in his hand. Uh-oh this doesn’t look well. 
    “I can’t believe this,” he said. “What I heard in the kitchen was true wasn’t it?” he asked. “You are planning to betray the Dark Lord. I can’t believe this. And neither will the Dark Lord when I tell him this.
    He mounted his broom and kicked up off the ground.