Sister's best friend

Start from the beginning

“Ah you came——Uh hi aunty” She told quickly seeing Pinky who smiled. 

“Who showed you the way to my room? Usually you get messed up between left and right turns right?” Priyanka asked. 

“Your brother showed me the way” She told with a smile. 

“Such a sweet person he is. Don't you agree Anika?” Priyanka asked with a wide smile. 

“Ya I guess” Anika told and Priyanka looked at Pinky as both of them exchanged something through their eyes. 

*

That was continued by many ways to get Shivaay and Anika hitched together but all that happened was casual conversations between them. Finally, Pinky decided to go for the easy way, approach Anika's family for a marriage proposal. Before Shivaay could say anything to pinky, he was ushered to Anika's room asking them to 'talk'

“Hi” Anika told. Shivaay slightly saw Priyanka's shawl near the door and frowned. 

“I guess you forgot to take your shawl before going Prinku. I know this is your plan” Shivaay told and Priyanka widened her eyes before coming into view. 

“Sorry Bhaiyya! Talk! I'm going” Priyanka told with wide eyes before running from there. 

Shivaay looked outside properly before walking to Anika. 

“What happened baby?” He whispered and she hugged him tightly as she cried silently in his hold. 

“I feel guilty doing all these” She whispered and he kissed her head as he held her in the circle of his arms. 

“We have no other go baby. In a few months, we won't be able to do anything. If we get married now, we can somehow manage” He whispered and she sniffed. 

“Acha wait” He told separating her from him and went to close the door. Once he did, he walked to her and removed his blazer making her confused. 

Smiling, he took out all the chocolates he had sneakily put in all the secret pockets of the blazer and she smiled widely seeing that. 

“Aap kuch maange aur hum na leke aau, yeh possible hai kya janeman?” He asked in all so filmy way and she chuckled as she took one of the chocolate from the table where he had put it on. 

He emptied all his pockets and by the time, her table was filled with candies and chocolates. 

“Oh my God Shiv! How did you manage to put it all in your pockets?” She asked shocked and he raised his collars with a smirk. 

“You're okay right?”

“Totally fine!” She told with a wide smile and he kissed her temple as he took a deep breath. 

“Let's go then? Otherwise they'll get doubt” He told and she nodded as she quickly ate the Chocolate. 

*

A FEW WEEKS LATER

“Eat a little less. The dress is not fitting you” Her mother complained and she frowned as she munched onto the chocolate. 

After the final touches, her mother looked at her face and put a kaala teeka behind her ear with a teary eyed smile. 

“My daughter grew up so soon. It's your wedding tomorrow” Her mother told caressing her face like every other mother on their daughter's wedding. 

It was their pre-wedding reception night. 

In the party while talking to some aunty, Anika suddenly ran to the washroom feeling bile rush up her throat. Shivaay who saw that, rushed behind her but the damage was already done. The orthodox aunty who saw this started commenting on why women would vomit before marriage and how Anika started gaining weight recently.