Episode -5

Sana looks at Sid, not knowing how to take in this startling disclosure.

Sid- She is your friend? [Moving a finger toward Sana]
I am your brother and I have never known , heard, seen such friend of yours.
M
Jas- Arre that's because we met recently in Lo

Sana- INDIA.😊
Right, Jas, we met in India.

Sana said, blinking her two eyes, fearful that Jas would reveal the truth, which she had triedhard to keep hidden.

Jas gets reminded of the promise she made to sana about not telling her incidents of london.Jas quietly cursed herself for not being considerate.

jas- At the airport. I fell, and she helped me. We connected . We beacame friends. We met in college then.

[She cleverly disguises her mess by telling only partial truths.]

Sid- oh I might see you often then
MS shehnaaz?

sana- ofCourse ofcourse
she lets out a fake smile.

In hostel

The girls had fallen asleep in their respective beds. Sana could hear both Lihaka and Mahi snoring, indicating that they were sleeping soundly.

Sana's pov
Kitna chota kamra haii…London mei toh kitna bada kamre pe akelii soti thi.Kuch hi din mein dekho kaha se kaha pahuch gai..
Did I made the right choice.?maybe

If I had not come to India right now, I would be in that big mansion, but I am sure I would not have been happy there. I would never have known about my parents if I had not traveled to India. If I had not come to India, I would have never met Mahi Lihaka and Jas.
If I had not come to India, I would still have never kissed.
Ajeeb I just thought about kiss and my body felt the tingles again.
Ahhhhhhh (She rolls and faces the wall).
The kiss is vividly in my memory.
The second he grabbed my waist and pinned me towards the wall.
I felt safe and was in denial, but now I can admit I felt safe. And when his lips met mine. I remember everything being paused for me.
The butterflies were fluttering in my stomach.
NO it can't be ḩ ahh. So cringe. When did I became so cringe.
Okay, it was not the butterflies; it was because I was hungry. Valid enough. That was because i was starving. This butterfly and all these dumb stuff, I do not get.

Next morning [6 Am]
Since Sid has a basketball match against the next team today, he leaves early for college. The college's intercollege basketball tournament was just a week away, so the guys were practicing together.

As he arrives at college, he puts on his jersey.THEN he gets to the stadium, which is only a short distance away from the college.
The jersey was black and featured the college logo and number 3 on the back.
His muscular arms and bare sexy legs were too much to handle.

Sid exits the locker room with the basketball in his hand when he hears a voice calling him.
"Sid" turns around to find Samira dressed in a loose t-shirt and shorts.

Sid- Hey!

Samira- Actually, you mentioned yesterday that you would be having a match today, so I came to cheer you up.

Sid- Likin The actual match is in a week. This is only for training today.

Samira- Acha Mujhe to Aaj  laga tha

Sid- Its fine abhi college suru hune ka time bhi nai hua hay. You can seat there and watch me play.

Samira- hm thik hai.

"SIIDDDD," one of his teammates called out his name, signaling that the match was about to begin.

Sid- I'll go noww.