Prologue

A broken 4-year-old Izuku was sitting. Previously that day, he along with his mom Inko Yagi, known as Madam Oersted, Dad, Toshinori Yagi, known as All Might and twin sister(Older only by 7 minutes) Izumi had gone to the doctor, and he was told that he was quirkless.

Right now everyone was in the living room, celebrating Izumi's quirk, and had seemingly forgotten about Izuku.

"Wow Izumi, your strength enhancement quirk is so good," came a voice from downstairs.

"Oh, so they forgot about me," he muttered.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A 13-year-old Izuku was sitting on his couch.

"Today, for the first time in history, we are going to see a quirkless hero, in the top ten Indian heroes list," said the news.

"WHAT! Huh, he must be pathetic like you, DEKU," said Izumi.

"LET'S CALL ON THE STAGE, THE NIGHTWATCH!" said the host.

'The Nightwatch! He is quirkless?' thought Izuku.

"H-hello," said the Nightwatch.

R1- Sir, we have seen you use fire, water, air, lightning, and earth-type attacks, how can you do it without a quirk?

NW- The ninja arts.

R2- So can anyone do this?

NW- Those with quirks who are not trained as soon as they turn 4 can't because it uses some mystical energy, which in them is used to develop quirks.

R3- So is it like Aura or Chi as they call it?

NW- Aura, Chi, Ki, Qi, is all the same thing. It is spiritual energy. What ninjas use is Chakra, a mixture of Spiritual and physical energy.

R2- How old are you?

NW- Uhh... 16.

R4- Aren't you too young?

NW- Well, as I was an apprentice of a pro hero, I did not need to go to a hero school or anything.

Then Toshinori switched off the TV.

"Now, you all go sleep."

"YES!" both replied together.

"Izumi, I need to talk," said Toshinori.

"What is it dad?" asked Izumi.

"I am All Might."

After a few minutes of silence, Izumi said, "don't joke, dad."

He turned into his buff form.

"WHAT!" yelled Izumi.

"I want you to take my quirk."

"The fuck!"

"LANGUAGE! You see, One for All is a quirk passed down from generations," said All Might as he explained the history, and also about his battle with all for one which happened four years ago.

"But why don't you give it to Izuku?" asked Izumi.

"Your mom says that he doesn't have what it takes. He is weak and pathetic. I disagree, but well..." said Toshinori.

"YES OFF COURSE I WILL TAKE IT!" said an excited Izumi.

Unknown to them, Izuku had heard everything. He went back to his room, crying. Even his own mom didn't believe in him.

The next day, the school had just got over.

"Deku, what is this? Hero analysis for the future? You really think you can become a hero?" asked Izumi with a wicked grin.

"..." 

Bakugo burnt his book and threw it out of the window.

"Looks like you finally understand that you can't be a hero," said Bakugo.

They all then exited, but before that, Bakugo said, "If you really want to be a hero that badly, just pray that you will be born with a quirk in the next life and take a swan dive from the roof of the building."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"He is right, I should just jump off the building," muttered Izuku. He was currently standing on a building, contemplating what to do.

"Don't tell me you are trying to commit suicide," came a voice. He turned and saw a person he never expected to see.

"N-N-NIGHTWATCH! What are you doing in Japan?" gasped Izuku.

"I was here to meet a friend. Now tell me, why were you trying to commit suicide?" he asked in a stern tone.

Izuku was now crying. 

"I don't have all day."

"I-I-I want to be a hero."

"Then why jumping off the roof?"

"I don't have a quirk, and no one believes in me. My own sister bullies me. My ex-best friend told me that if I wanted to be a superhero, I should just pray that I get a quirk in my next life and jump off the roof."

"Okay so first of all that's a dick move, and second, that's a hardcore origin story," said Nightwatch.

"I hate my mom and sis," said Izuku tearfully.

"Listen, people make mistakes. Your sis is also a kid, she is influenced by what she sees. It's up to you to prove them wrong," said Nightwatch.

"What should I do?" asked Izuku.

"Say, will you become my apprentice?" asked Nightwatch.

"What! Really?" asked Izuku.

"Not literal one, I am not much older than you, but the legal one, where Pro Hero makes a kid his apprentice. You can and will become a hero, and I wanna be there when you become," said Nightwatch.

"Will you teach me the cool ninjutsu you do?" asked Izuku.

"No, it's a little too late for that," said Nightwatch.

Izuku frowned.

"I will make you learn how to control Chi," said Nightwatch with a smirk.

"Really! I mean, the previous heroes which used it were really strong, but I am weak."

"I will change that, don't worry. So it works similar to a strength enhancement quirk, except it is much more powerful. It gives a boost in speed, which we ninjas also have. You become so fast that you cannot be easily seen by human eyes. Even those with speed quirks can't match. Your strength increases to a level where you can keep up with All Might. I am definitely going to teach you how to use weapons, so that's a plus. Also, if you gain enough control on your chi, you can make large figures out of it, which you control, somewhat similar to Susanoo, as you must have heard," said Nightwatch.

"Thanks," said a tearful Izuku.

"Well, we have to do something about the waterfall too," said Nightwatch. "also, you will have to go to UA. you have slightly above 2 years before you are eligible, so well, we are short on time."

"I will do all I can to become strong enough to go to UA," said Izuku.

"Good. Meet me at Takoba beach tomorrow," said Nightwatch. "... And yeah, the Name's Steve, Steve Ray."

Nightwatch then disappeared in a swirl of leaves.

"Wait... WHAT IS A SUSANOO!" gasped Izuku.