I got hired by a phychopathic 1000 year old vampire but at least im employed

Start from the beginning

"Hello, dear. We meet again. I'm Klaus Mikaelson. Didn't catch your name?"

"Oh.my.god." Her mind was blank.

"I- I'm Samira." She blurted out.

"Last time we met, you left me hanging. What happened?" Klaus asked. More importantly how did she know what would happen when the clock struck 12?

I can't tell him the truth. Think, Samira.

"I have a curfew. I had to get home". She explained, touching the back of her neck. Lie. He determined. He didn't even have listen to her heartbeat to know that. Her large brown expressive eyes told him everything he needed to know. She was hiding something. What? What could this human have to hide? Rebecca would call him paranoid for his string of thoughts but he didn't care. He had to know. It was a thing for him. If something intrigued him, he had to know everything about it. And this girl had caught his attention with her behavior last night.

"So why did you say you would explain later if that's all there was to it?", Klaus leaned a bit closer, he lean bigger frame eclipsing her own, "What are you hiding?" He asked.

"There was this guy."

He cocked a brow.

"A guy?"

She sighed, her shoulders slumping.

"Yeah, he was a bit of a creep so I left."

"Nothing more?"
She paused as she thought. He took the time to look at her. The first thing that caught his attention was her soft almost silk like silver hair. It complicated her brown skin that held a a warm orange -red undertone. Her eyes were a warm brown that can only be described as pretty. They were big and expressive, framed by dark full lashes.  His gaze lowered to her lips. full, soft and sensual. He'd seen a lot of beautiful women in his life and some were more beautiful than her but she held her beauty not only her face but in her voice. It was husky and sent a warm tingle in his belly when she spoke.

"No." She said, she kept her eyes locked on his as she said it. She had seen a documentary and it said that liars flicked their eyes to the left when they lied. And that might have helped her if she hadn't touched the back of her neck again, signaling her lie. He held back a smile. She was oddly...innocent? Was that the word?

"Plausible. But that's not the whole truth is it?" He inquired further. He watched as Samira brought her cup to her lips, blowing softly. She took a sip and her lashes fluttered as she peered up at him.

"Look, we met like for a minute last night I don't have to tell you my whole life story. I came here for breakfast, not an interrogation."

He froze.

Samira looked at him calmly.

Inside:

I'm dead. I'm so fucking. Stupid, Samira can't my mouth shut. Goodbye life, it was nice know'in ya. Samira tearfully sent her regards and was ready to meet her maker.

"Is he bothering you?" The waitress- Cami was her name asked. She had one hand on hip and was glaring at Klaus. Samira looked up surprise apparent on her face. To think there was someone who could talk to Klaus like he was nothing more than nuisance rather than the 1,000 year old original hybrid that he was. She didn't know wether to applaud her bravery or start writing her eulogy.

"Now, Cami I was just have a civ conversation. There's no need to-"

Samira felt a pain in her head. Then it was like everything started to fade before her. Sounds were muffled and she was pulled into another vision.

THE BAYOU CLINIC

"THIS is the doctor's office?" Haley asked.

It was dark. Haley could barely see anything as Agnes drove Hayley up to the obstetrician in the Bayou. Owls hoot in the background. Hayley eyes their surroundings. Unease settling into her stomach. For second she began to doubt the legitimacy of it all.

"This is the doctor's office?" She asked. Looking for assurance that it was safe.

Agnes smiles, as if understanding her unease and was quick to quell it. "Dr. Paige is only this far out because Marcel's men kept terrorizing her patients. Go! She won't bite!" She encouraged her.

Hayley nervously exits the car and walks toward the clinic. Once she's out of earshot, Agnes calls someone on her cell phone.
Agnes frowns. "Send them in now and tell them to do it quickly."

And just like that she was pushed out of the vision. For a moment her vision was blurry and she had blink to blink a few times before it came into focus. Once it did, she realized she was slumped over the table with two people standing next to her. she was slumped over the table.

"Honey, are you okay?" Cami asked, brows furrowed in concern. Klaus stood next to her haven gotten out of his seat when Samira had suddenly feel asleep.

"I'm fine. Just got dizzy for a moment. Um can I talk to you for moment?" She asked this looking at Klaus.

"Alright." He answered. Samira turned to Cami and assured her she would be fine before she took her seat. Klaus did the same. He waited for her to speak. A minute later, she did.

"I know this is gonna sound...weird. But I'm gonna tell you something and I need you to keep an open mind." She said.

"I assure you, darling, I have an open mind." He smirks. He was sure whatever she had to say wasn't as outrageous as she thought. He was a 1,000 year old original hybrid, it would take a lot to shock him.

"Okay. You know that girl, Haley? She's in danger."

He was stunned. He wasn't expecting that to come out of her mouth. He said the only thing he could say in this situation.

"What?"

"She's in danger. You have to help her." Samira pleaded.