#12 | BACHIRA'S BIG TALK

---

bachira
[ today 11:42 PM ]

bachira
y/n
y/n?
y/nnnn
are u okay?
y/nnie?
y/nnniieeee?

y/n
hi, bachira

bachira
HI
ARE U OK?
DONT LISTNE TO ISAGI

y/n
thanks :)
im not too bothered by it

bachira
DONT LISTEN TO ISAGI
im sure he likes you
everyone does

y/n
thanks bachira!
im glad you think that!

bachira
we like you more than you think, yk

y/n
really?

bachira
yup! i like you too :3

y/n
aww, thank you! i like you too heheh

bachira
you.............

y/n
huh???

bachira
yeah nvm LMAO
I WANNA KEEP YOU COMPANY FOR
A BIT SINCE ISAGI WAS BEING ROOD

y/n
actually, im on a call w/ nagi rn
wanna join?

bachira
bruh we told him to leave you alone-
:000000
but sure

Instantly, there was a phone call coming from the girl whose name flashed across his screen for a moment before he answered. Upon answering, he was greeted by a series of screams from both Nagi and [y/n].

"BRUH GET OUT OF MY BED!"

"It's mine though!" Nagi shouted back, surprisingly heated about the situation.

"NO! I MADE THIS ONE, SO YOU SLEEP IN THE RED ONE NEXT TO MINE!"

"BUT I DON'T LIKE RED!"

"WELL, THAT'S TOO DAMN BAD, NAGI! I-"

"What's even happening right now?" Bachira asked as he walked through the halls to return to his room that he shared with Isagi and Nagi. Lucky for them two, Isagi was off doing who knows what after the mistake he had made earlier in the group chat. Throwing open the door, he saw Nagi laying on the bed with his phone to his face as he played Minecraft with [y/n]. "Ah, Minecraft."

"Nagi, please, get out of my bed." [y/n] cried out as she tried to break the bed he was now laid in. "You whore, I made that for me!"

"But I like blue." Nagi said as he tapped the side of his phone, waiting for the female to quickly get into the bed next to his, so that morning would come sooner. Begrudgingly, she got into the red bed and it quickly became morning for them in the game. "I'm going fishing. Go look for a cave or something."

"So pushy." The girl joked as she exited her fancy wood house to find a cave as directed. Lucky for her, there was a large ravine right outside the house that she could search inside. Without any sense of direction, she wandered through the cave endlessly until she got lost.

Bachira tapped the speaker of his phone and rolled over to lay on his stomach. "[y/n]-chan, do ya like Isagi?"

"Huh??" She quirked a brow at her phone upon hearing that question. Part of her understood why Bachira was asking but she also didn't. Was there a reason to even ask if she liked Isagi?

"Well, ya know, you seemed extra upset that Isagi was lying." Bachira pointed out, making Nagi and [y/n] pause for a second. The white haired male stared at his screen, listening to [y/n] who struggled to form an answer. "Not that I'm tryna put you on the spot or anything!"

"Hahah, I know." The girl clutched her phone, folding up on her bed into a small ball. "It's just that...Yoichi and I have been together for so long that I didn't think he'd lie to me. Especially about something as important as that. Besides, he embarrassed me in front of the entire chat by making me look like a fool for believing him."

"Ahh..." Bachira trailed off, not really sure what to say about it since he didn't want to seriously offend the girl by laughing it off. "Would you be happy if Isagi really did like you?"

Her humming came to a casual stop when she heard his words. She had always been Isagi ever since she was young. He had been the only person she had ever been close with in all her seventeen years of life. Without him, she wouldn't have gotten this far. But...were his feelings for her really romantic? He had never behaved in a way that hinted that he liked her in a romantic sense, which is why she never really thought he'd feel this way about her.

It didn't have to be complicated.

Slumping down onto her bed, she buried her head in her sheets when she remembered the words he said to hurt her feelings. Why did he have to make it so complicated?

"Perhaps." She snickered in a joking manner, a way that made both Nagi and Bachira raise their eyebrows in confusion. They couldn't really decipher her answer nor did they want to ask just to get evaded again. "Anyway, you guys don't have to ask about it because I'll make up with him eventually. Yoichi and I's friendship can't be broken that easily."

"Great! Let's fix it now!"

"Wait, what-"

y/n is trash
[ today 12:33 AM ]

bachira
YOOOO
Y/N SAID SHE'S
READY TO MAKE UP

rin's whore
BRUH BACHIRA U FUCK
I DIDNT EVEN SAY THAT

bachira
BUT YOU DID

rin's whore
BRUHHHHHHH
fine whatever im ready
ready when you are
not in the gc though, please

jingo raichi
it's been like half an hour
can't yall let shit
marinate for a second
goddamn

rin's whore
YOU JUST WANNA
SEE US FIGHT
SMHHHHH
YOICHI, LET'S MAKE
UP AND PISS JINGO OFF
BUAHAHAHA
BUT LIKE... NOT IN GC
BC THATS AWKWARD
YK

jingo moron
i hope yall break up
in the near future
just for future reference

isagi
gee thanks

jingo moron
youre very welcome

rin's whore
OK IM GOING TO SLEEP FR NOW
NIGHT GUYS
NIGHT YOICHI

isagi
night f/n

---

[ a/n : short ass chapter bc its hot and i havent updated in a while ]