Leaks and Rumors

Aizawa's outburst was the start of rumors saying a Hero had undergone a rage-induced Quirk Evolution. The unknown Hero was expected to rise in popularity quickly, but it never happened. Nezu was surprised when Aizawa walked into his office in the middle of the school day and told him he'd be resigning as a teacher at U.A.

"What brought this up, Shota? It's not like you to just give up on a job as a teacher."

"That's none of your business. All I'll say is that I have a large-scale investigation."

Nezu hummed in curiosity. What case was so large it would cause Aizawa's resignation?

"I see. Very well. I won't dig for this case, but I would appreciate it if you tell me about it one day. Especially if this case involves one of my students."

Nezu said the last part with a tone of accusation. He had seen Aizawa shout at Tsukauchi. He was aware that Aizawa was the Hero who experienced a Quirk Evolution.

Aizawa looked at Nezu with a look of sadness.

"You know about it, don't you?"

Nezu was serious now. An ongoing rape case involving one of his students was bound to cause trouble.

"Yes. I know Midoriya might be able to defeat them, but he's too scared. However.."

Aizawa paled as a sadistic smirk formed on Nezu's expression. Whenever Nezu did that, someone got hurt. Or maybe even killed brutally.

"If you have any plans to 'dispose' of them, I won't stop you. They deserve this. And I was experimented on for being born with a Quirk, so I might be able to understand Midoriya in some way."

Aizawa was glad, not that he'd show it. He knew Nezu was (and still is) vindictive towards abusive humans, often intentionally overlooking when a Pro Hero 'accidentally' killed one of those monsters. A part of him wanted to stay out of his way.

"Yes, I will stay out of your way."

Aizawa was somewhat surprised, Nezu knew what he was thinking about. The Chimera continued.

"I do want to get a few kills myself, but this might help you in building Midoriya's trust. Imagine his reaction when you dispose of his rapists. I'll be sure to make the murders public by calling in a tip that a villain is murdering a rapist or two, so the news reach Midoriya. I'll leave out the name of the victim, of course. The media are vultures and will definitely cause a panic attack if they got to Midoriya."

"Thanks, Nezu."

----------

One of the Thirteen (let's call him Yama) was on his way to the safehouse. He had a lot of pent up stress and decided to take it out on their oh-so-loyal 'Midoriya slut'. He took his phone out and sent a message to Izuku.

You better be there after school or I'll fucking pound into you so hard you'll never walk again.

Yama felt his pants grow agonizingly tight as he licked his lips. He was left on read by Izuku, and he knew he would show up.

-------

DING

Izuku felt fear brewing up as he heard his phone. His entire class was socializing or playing games in groups since Aizawa was 'asleep', but in reality he was keeping an eye on Izuku with his eyes open, but it wasn't easy to spot. Izuku looked at his phone only to see a message from Yama. He felt tears in his eyes and this did NOT slip past Aizawa. He instantly knew Izuku was being called by one of them. His Quirk began flaring up again and everyone in the class (and 1-B) felt as if Aizawa was using his Quirk on them, but he was asleep, so who was causing it? He calmed down before anyone noticed the energy he leaked.

'You won't be defiled today, Midoriya. That's a promise.'

Aizawa truly wanted to see a genuine smile on the boy's face. He wanted to see every student of his smile and laugh while they still have a chance to be young. He was angry because he didn't notice Izuku's pain.

Someone was going to die tonight.

And Izuku would feel newfound hope. (and respect and adoration for Judgement as an idol)