Dreaming?

Third person:
Cuddling on the sofa, Louis and Harry were watching Gogglebox as they do most Friday nights together.

The two boys had been up since 5am that day so naturally Harry's heavy eyelids met drifting him into a light slumber. Just as he was falling to sleep he saw a glimpse of a sexual scene which, obviously, made his mind wonder slightly...

Harry's POV: Lou was getting home any second now but I had a suprise waiting for him. I hadn't seen him for 6 days since he went to visit some friends for thier birthdays. But I could not wait to see him. His beautiful blue eyes, his irresistible smile, his perfect cheekbones and jawline which I swear were crafted by Greek Gods..... I'm getting off track! I need to be ready for my boobear.

Louis POV: Where did I put my keys! FUCK!!! Oh.. there they are.. I can't wait to see my Hazza. I've missed him so much, it's only been 6 days but the thought of touching him makes me melt. Opening the door, I could smell candles flowing throughout the apartment. Once I had removed my coat and shoes along with locking the door, I noticed rose petals leading to our bedroom. He knows roses are my favourite!

Third person:
When Louis had arrived at their bedroom door he witnessed the sexiest scene. Harry had their bed covered in petals stating the words 'I'm yours Lou' along with him spread on the side. Fully nude, his muscular body smothered in baby oil with his hair styled flawlessly. "Hi Lou" Harry whispered raspily, which he knew turned Louis on. Within seconds, the other boy bolted towards his seductive boyfriend ripping off his clothes leaving him in only his Calvins. He pounced to Harry, embracing him into a longing kiss moving his hands lightly down his lovers chest. "Haz, I've missed you baby", Lou replied a while later.

Moving up the bed, Harry decided to lay down allowing Louis to do perform whatever he would like to him.
Louis peppered sweet kisses down the trail of his neck, sucking purple bruises to his warm skin. Trailing towards his V line, nibbling his hip chaisng further lovebites to appear. Reaching the younger boys lower half, he tapped his waist signalling to roll over. The sight made Louis whimper with delight, spreading his plump checks to view Harry's pink, puckering hole. Leaning down, Lou used his tongue to slide down his crack to the fluffy opening. Sliding his tongue across it making his partner shiver in pleasure. Lightly flicking his tongue across the rim before sliding in against the wet, silky walls of Harry's ass. Removing his tongue and blowing on the entrance before placing a kiss on it always gets him hard. Flipping the boy over again, mouthing his balls. Tongue sliding over his slit making Harry moan from the feeling. Engukfing his 8inch hard on in one swift action, repeating the action until he heard a groan "Lou.. I'm gonna....". Which instantly made him stop, earinging a sigh of annoyance. He grabbed the lube his sunshine had placed on the bedside table along with a condom, though before he could do anything it flew out of his hand. Knowing Harry wanted his cock raw made him tingle.. It was clear that he hadn't prepped beforehand so Louis took that upon himself to do. Dosing his fingers in lube, he placed his middle finger against the waiting hole before thsuting deep inside until he was ready for another. Inserting 2 fingers in made Harry tremble with satisfaction, curling them to reach the
desired spot. A sweating, moaning man above him begging for his cock, Lou just couldn't resist.

He drowned his hard thick penis in moisture, placing one of Harry's legs on his shoulder for the enjoyable position. Lining up with the goal, teasing across before pushing his head through the prepped area, eyes rolling back in satisfaction. Moments later they were both moaning with ecstacy, thrusting hard and deep flooding the room with noise. "Ha- hazza... ARGH...This good baby..mm" Louis grunted. Harry answering with high-pitched screams of excitement.

Gripping to the bed frame, Harry becoming weaker and weaker and closer to his climax. Watching his boyfriend grunting and moaning turned him on more than he thought..

Not long after, Lou heard groans from his euphoric baby, before his legs shaking as cum darted between their chests. Seeing Harry's face contorted in pleasure and himself being in the boys semen brought him to his peak. Thrusting in once more before cumming deep inside, riding out their highs together. He slowly removed his pulsing member making more cum ooze from each of them.

They collapsed back together, cleaning off their chests with a towel found beside the bed and cuddling drifting slowly off to sleep.

Harry's POV: "Haz.., Hazza wake up let's go to bed. You fell asleep baby", Louis whispered to the confused, sleepy boy. Soon realising it was all a dream before glancing down and noticing at wet patch in his pajama bottoms. Smirking at Lou, they both looked down realising what had happened during his nap.

"Why don't we go to bed but.. not sleep instead", Louis mumbled.
"That sounds perfect, I have something I want to try on you that I think you'll like as much as I did", Harry winked before running off towards their room, Louis racing behind, giggles erupting from their mouths.

Authors note: OMG ok that was terrifying and i couldnt think of any words or what to do Ahh. It was awful please comment what you'd like to read next. Car sex, Airplane sex, Toilet sex? Or sexual acts? I don't know whatever you guys want to read I will do!! But just know they will be joining the mile high club at some point 😏👌 Also, I wouldn't mind including other 1D ships for like an orgy or something aswell. I'm not good at smut so I want to get better for when I eventually write a book and have some of it in aswell. Love you all sweet peas 💕