3

Momo's POV

'Holy sh1t is that Star'I thought to myself staring at my idol.I ran down to the stage just to shake hands with her(like I said no one knows izuku midoriya's real Identity since he look like a girl they addressed him as her)
I was about to hold out my hand when another guy hold my hand,then pushed me causing me fall on the ground.  

Izuku's POV

'Karma b1tch'I smiled at myself behind the mask.The party was doing great since they saw what happened  momob1tch they didn't dare to come near me again.

When the party was getting boring me and touya decided to call it a night,we said our farewell before leaving the palace.

The 3 months later
(I know It's way too fast)

The three months have been great I met a bunch of crackheads and my boyfriends.they live with me now since all of them ran away from their abusive parents.We made up our group which also include touya in the group.we are called 'Nightmares'
Because we are now feared by everyone especially me since I'm most likely made the the group so I am the leader of the group,even when I'm still alone.

Me and touya is doing great these past few months he was like an older brother to me.He was there when I needed him.

Now today's the day we start in our new school since everyone will be attending there.I got up to get a frying pan from the kitchen to get everyone up since most of them watched all night."WAKE UP YOU SH1TS"I yelled while banging the pan."OH SHUT UP ZU'"someone yelled
Back who I assumed Zach.everyone got up from all the yelling outside their rooms."hey izu"touya greeted me still half sleep,"what's for breakfast?"Mitch asked popping out of nowhere."Pancakes want some?"(well you see they cook their own food since izuku told the maids just to clean not to cook)I asked him everyone came running down the stairs when they heard the word pancake.after everyone finished eating  they bolt out of the chair running inside their room for their first day and me being a mother of crackheads went to put the dishes on the sink to let the maid to wash them.
I went to change to my clothes since our new school has no uniform.

This is what he's wearing:

Were on our way to the school in our own car

Were on our way to the school in our own car.(Imma show it to you later)
Now where in front of the gate we were greeted by the principal herself.