the other jojo and tension

Y/n woke up and rubbed her eyes. She yawned and began to get ready for another day of school in Morioh. As she got dressed, she remembered the night out she had with Josuke, she blushed and touched her face, happy that she became close with him. Rohan entered her room, "Good morning Y/n, your friends are waiting," Rohan said with a smile. Y/n gave Rohan a kiss on the cheek and ran downstairs, waving to her brother. "Good morning guys!" Y/n said greeting her friends. "Hi Y/n!" Josuke came up and hugged Y/n, "How did you sleep?" Y/n smiled up at him, "I slept really well, thank you Jojo!"
The whole day Koichi and Okuyasu felt a weird presence coming from Y/n and Josuke, the subtle hand holding, the sudden touchiness from Josuke, Y/n smiling at him more than usual, it felt very odd to them. Koichi and Okuyasu slowed down, "Hey, is somethin' going on with Y/n and Josuke?" Okuyasu asked, "Hmm, I dunno..They're seeming pretty close," Koichi replied, both boys were very confused, and even almost jealous.

After school, Y/n decided to shop around town, having it be Friday. She saw the cute restaurants and clothing shops, Y/n was absolutely intrigued with Morioh and all its hidden gems. She finally made her way down to the beach, thats when she saw a familiar face. "Jotaro? Hey whats up I haven't seen you in awhile!" Y/n asked. Jotaro rubbed the back of his neck and looked down, he huffed and turned around. "Are you okay?" Y/n asked him,  she put her hand on his shoulder. "I'm fine Y/n, thank you for asking. You just remind me of someone I used to know."
"Is that good?" Y/n questioned. "Of course it is. I don't know how to describe it," Jotaro looked at her "Just looking into your eyes I can see you're a genuinely good person." Jotaro rubbed her shoulder but quickly moved his hand away to pull down his hat. Y/n smiled at him, "Come with me Jotaro, you'll have fun".

Y/n and Jotaro went around window shopping. They saw all kinds of interesting items and clothing, that was until they walked into a peculiar clothing shop. Y/n saw a beautiful silky green top with lace lining the edges, it was a deep v-neck cut and was cropped slightly. "Jotaro! Can you wait here while I try this on?" Y/n asked. Jotaro nodded his head and sat in a chair outside of the dressing room. Soon Y/n came out, "What do you think?" Jotaro could see her stomach slightly and blushed. "Sorry." He apologized "Its okay! I appreciate that you respect me though," Y/n smiled at him. Y/n went back to change into her regular clothes and went to go pay. Soon the sun began to set, Jotaro and Y/n still walked together. Although they walked in silence, the two appreciated the time together. "Um Y/n, would you like to get something to eat? I wouldn't want to send you home hungry," Jotaro asked, looking down at his shoes. "I would love to!" Y/n replied excitedly, Jotaro smiled to himself, happy he was getting close to another person.

After a good meal at Tonios, Y/n and Jotaro walked out satisfied. As they walked home, Y/n began to feel slightly anxious, it was dark on a Friday night and people were out being relentless. To help her feel more safe, Y/n intertwined her fingers with Jotaros.  His eyes widened and he blushed, pulling down his hat again. When Y/n wasnt looking, Jotaro took a glance at her face, he took in all her beautiful features and smiled. He felt truly happy with her, despite not knowing her for long.

Jotaro dropped Y/n off at her house and said goodbye with a wave. "Good grief.." Jotaro scoffed, he was almost ashamed for falling for someone this quick. Jotaro had looked at his watch 'Oh shit' he thought, 'I had a hang out with the boys tonight..' Jotaro rushed over to the Higashikata residence. "Oi Jotaro!" Okuyasu said as Jotaro walked in. "Dude, why are you so late?" Josuke asked looking at him, "Sorry. I ran into Y/n today and we went window shopping. I didn't realize it was so late." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "You're lucky dude! Imagine walking around with a hot chick like that for hours.." Okuyasu said while blushing. Josuke smacked the back of his neck "Stop that. Yeah she may be beautiful and charismatic and clever and funny and divine but don't be a creep dude." Koichi and Okuyasu just looked at Josuke, and Jotaro rolled his eyes. For the rest of the night, there was a slight tension between the boys, each one all had some sort of feelings for Y/n, and they all knew that.

A/N: haha hey guyss 😜 sorry i haven't updated this story i got serious writers block, but i promise im going to continue this! anyways thank u guys for all the veiws i think thats so sick u guys are enjoying this story! i hope u guys have a good week! ill try to get the next part out on sunday!! <3