prologue

Rohan let them in. It was Josuke, Okuyasu, Jotaro, Koichi, and Mikitaka because he didn't have anything to do. He had told them all about his baby sister and about how he wanted her to have the best time in Morioh. At first, they were all confused how that had anything to do with them, Rohan explained that he wanted them to help and hang out with his baby sister to make her experience extra special, and after he agreed to pay them, they all immediately agreed. After they left, Rohan soon left to the airport to pick up Y/n. When they arrived at Rohans house, Y/n quickly unpacked and got ready to look around Morioh with Rohan. As they were driving down the main street, Y/n saw a group of boys around her age and smiled to herself 'hopefully i make friends here'.

The next day Rohan went out to lunch with the boys to tell them she made it to Morioh safely, as if anyone truly cared. Rohan came home to Y/n sleeping peacefully on the couch, he then tucked her into bed and let her nap peacefully. Later when Josuke, Okuyasu, Koichi, and Jotaro were together, they discussed what they think Rohans sister would be like. Josuke said she's probably just like Rohan, Okuyasu said shes a totally otaku like Rohan, Koichi says shes a nerd with not the best of looks, and Jotaro says shes got a horrible attitude like Rohan and nothing like him when it comes to looks. Unfortunately for them, they were all wrong.